War Room Lounge V24: Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

So now I sit here quite alone
Blinded with tears; nor grieve for that,
For nought is left worth looking at
Since my delightful land is gone.

A violet bed is budding near,
Wherein a lark has made her nest:
And good they are, but not the best;
And dear they are, but not so dear.

"
Christina Rossetti

"
Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...suicidal depression!
― Count Chocula

I hope everyone rejuvenates their bodies today, making it tighter each and every day...

The kind that's fun to mess with tho imo
There was a kid in my school growing up, named Kelly, who had Williams Syndrome. He would bite his hand when he got mad. If you went up to Kelly and pretended to bite your hand, he would start windmilling his fists and charge at you, and he was surprisingly agile for a person with a major genetic disease and windmilling arms.

It was wrong to go up to Kelly and taunt him, but on the other hand, it was a lot of fun.

I say this for no particular reason.

There was a kid in my school growing up, named Kelly, who had Williams Syndrome. He would bite his hand when he got mad. If you went up to Kelly and pretended to bite your hand, he would start windmilling his fists and charge at you, and he was surprisingly agile for a person with a major genetic disease and windmilling arms.

It was wrong to go up to Kelly and taunt him, but on the other hand, it was a lot of fun.

Reminds me more of that time in primary school when I saw a kid's colostomy bag sticking out of his shorts, said, "What's that?" and yanked it out.
Yeah...

maze-runner-what-is-this-place.gif

WTF are we talking about ?

Leave @Greoric ’s colostomy bad alone!!! N

There is nothing like having fun at someone else's expense.

The kind that's fun to mess with tho imo

He's good for what he does. His angle could be better but he does well with the limited material that he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back