WAR ROOM LOUNGE V25: MJ vs Prince

which be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a crusher on Jojo too, but Shevchencko is up there too. They both have very sexy attitudes.

I'm a huge Holloway fan, but Ortega scares the fuck out of me. He has scary eyes.

Man Buffer sold the hell out of that one!

Ortega clearly outclassed, he has to make it dirty dirty

Nightmsre scenario is Max losing steam and falling into some stupid choke. Please Max, don't break my heart.

Nightmsre scenario is Max losing steam and falling into some stupid choke. Please Max, don't break my heart.
I didn't like the showboating stuff, can't lose focus like that. His standup is in another realm beyond Ortega. No need to get dumb and eat a huge counter.

I didn't like the showboating stuff, can't lose focus like that. His standup is in another realm beyond Ortega.
Yeah, I was having Silva flashbacks.

Prrtty confident right now. My poker game decided to play Omaha Hi/Lo for an orbit and I'm on the edge of my seat sitting out.

Prrtty confident right now. My poker game decided to play Omaha Hi/Lo for an orbit and I'm on the edge of my seat sitting out.
Good choice for sitting out.

Max is putting this guy's face inside of his face.

Ortega mighta tooked that round

This is a classic.

This is over. Even if he survives the rd, no rd 5, no responsible doc would let him

Wave it off, please

ed: thanks, no need for a death lol

What a great night for Hawaii, and therefore the world. Max made a statement tonight.

Ortega wasn't even breathing heavy for a couple minutes until just now. That's damage.

I think Holloway is the best fighter in the ufc right now - but no idea if he recovered from whatever was ailing him .I just saw the video of his interview before the original fight and holy shit, he looked fucked up, and its concerning they dont what it was causing it.

Ortega is legit on the ground and now has solid standup. Such a great toss up fight.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back