War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely converted that. Just a few more first downs

You just know we are going to lose and it's going to be by three points (Boswell miss FG). It's always like watching a mule in quicksand with this fucking team. They just slowly flatline by the fourth quarter and everyone hopes they can hold on to a lead. It sucks.

Pit has this thing, no worries man.

Pit has this thing, no worries man.

They never cease to disappoint but then surprise in the hard games. I actually said after the Oakland game, watch them beat pats and saints and then lose to cincy and get knocked out of the playoffs. It would be a complete Steelers like finish

The problem is that it should be discussed, It is obviously the next frontier for the LGBTQ. They will be pushing to add the P. Even Good Morning America was cheering the kid on while he sexualized himself dancing and laid out on the floor in some sexual way. And if you watch the video, look at all the creeps faces in the crowd smiling while he did this. That stuff needs to be called for what it is. It's evil Lowman. There were definitely some of those types of people on that show. And this is network tv.

I agree with you that the sexualization of kids is sick. Discussing it on here will not lead to good results. What should be a simple thread that we all agree on, turns into someone defending it. That's is why ODB is gone. We can just skip all of it on here IMO.

They never cease to disappoint but then surprise in the hard games. I actually said after the Oakland game, watch them beat pats and saints and then lose to cincy and get knocked out of the playoffs. It would be a complete Steelers like finish
<Deported1>
They just might give this thing away yet.

He made it. Now they will keep him til the playoffs to let him fuck it up.

I agree with you that the sexualization of kids is sick. Discussing it on here will not lead to good results. What should be a simple thread that we all agree on, turns into someone defending it. That's is why ODB is gone. We can just skip all of it on here IMO.
I didn't know we lost ODB to that as well.

Just reading the first part of the Methods section, they were denied an IRB because it didn't actually include any human subjects. Its a paper analyzing statistics compiled for public health (not my bread and butter), but I'll read on.

Any way you could pm me the PDF? I generally like to mark these things up.

Watch this asshole get 8 points. Brady's number on his jersey should just say "Steelers"

When's the last time we beat Brady. How do you lose like that to Oakland and then beat Brady?

It's a yellow and black panty night for @Lead.

It's a yellow and black panty night for @Lead.

I don't care it's Monday, that deserves a drink or two to celebrate. Props to Boswell even though they stopped the TD and their defense was very very clutch this game.

I don't care it's Monday, that deserves a drink or two to celebrate. Props to Boswell even though they stopped the TD and their defense was very very clutch this game.

Boswell should be cut.

Boswell should be cut.

They brought in two other kickers to compete with him this week and one did better than Boswell. They still didn't pull the trigger. For all we know, that guy completed both kicks tonight. At least there weren't any missed extra points/

@Lord Coke Wow, no statistically significant outcome across the board, for any type of crime, and even controlling for poverty.

@Trotsky, what did you think of The Thin Red Line? That's another one that looks expensive and is well-made and got some good reviews but I found to be almost unwatchably boring (also in part because it was way too long and thought it was deeper than it was: worst example was something like "maybe all people are just one big person" or some shit--similar to something from the hick preacher in The Grapes of Wrath but presented as deep wisdom in TTRL; also, inviting the comparison to TGoW was a big mistake).

I think we had a recent poster say they saw no problem with an 11 year old doing a drag dance routine in front of adults. Someone got yellows for confronting that and he apparently called the guy a pedophile.

I remember Homer was supportive of a gay drag queen speaking to 6th graders about a career in drag performance at school. People probably accused him of pedophilia or called him a pedophile as well.

Could I say "Your're position or thinking is pedophilia"? So basically calling out the stance or position, not the person, as pedophilia? I assume this new rule is a result of that incident.

I'm telling you, this is the next battle the lgbtq is fighting, and it's already happening. It's on Good morning America and in that one school already.

Essentially, you just can't insinuate or outright accuse another poster of being a pedophile.

You can say they're fucked up. You can say they are supporting it(within reason), but you just can't outright accuse or insinuate that anyone is actually a pedophile.

That's my understanding anyways.

@Trotsky, what did you think of The Thin Red Line? That's another one that looks expensive and is well-made and got some good reviews but I found to be almost unwatchably boring (also in part because it was way too long and thought it was deeper than it was: worst example was something like "maybe all people are just one big person" or some shit--similar to something from the hick preacher in The Grapes of Wrath but presented as deep wisdom in TTRL; also, inviting the comparison to TGoW was a big mistake).

Amen.

@Lord Coke Wow, no statistically significant outcome across the board, for any type of crime, and even controlling for poverty.

Let's say you were trying to explain this in 350 words or less to a lay person how would you frame it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back