War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170306_082045_147.jpg

Essentially, you just can't insinuate or outright accuse another poster of being a pedophile.

You can say they're fucked up. You can say they are supporting it(within reason), but you just can't outright accuse or insinuate that anyone is actually a pedophile.

That's my understanding anyways.
That's how I take it as well.

wtf, not sure if somebody already posted it but miss spain is a man.
Go brazil

You know what movie gets a lot of love but actually really sucks? Batman (1989) by Tim Burton.

The story is idiotic and incoherent and the direction is just bad. In fact, for that matter, Tim Burton sucks in general. All of his movies are terrible.

This is probably your best post ever.

Tim Burton's batman was terrible...

Shit story, shit character development and you don't understand the motivation of the joker...

Complete shit.

This is probably your best post ever.

Tim Burton's batman was terrible...

Shit story, shit character development and you don't understand the motivation of the joker...

Complete shit.
don't understand the motivation of the joker? you need to go rewatch that movie and report back here if you still don't get it.

don't understand the motivation of the joker? you need to go rewatch that movie and report back here if you still don't get it.

Foolish spectacle. On an unrelated note, Mr Irish..... Do you put on cologne? If so what brand?

Brave New World

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ottish-Parliament-new-drive-stamp-sexism.html

Gingerbread men have been replaced by gingerbread persons in the Scottish Parliament’s coffee shop in case the traditional name causes offence.

The move comes as a strategy aimed at stamping out sexual harassment and sexism was introduced at Holyrood this week after a survey found 30 per cent of women working there believed they had been sexually harassed.

But the decision to rename the sweet treat has not gone down well with everyone.

lol true. Can't afford Obamacare. Was thinking about dropping into urgent care but no need now. I'm used to colds that ramp up/down more slowly. Not used to this thrash metal head cold shit.

I don't know where you live but I've been to Mexico a few times for medical care. I live pretty close to the border. The hospitals are very cheap and not bad at all. @Rod1

They pretty much have been getting dumped. At one point, there were ten threads regarding this on the front page before some got dumped and that should be concerning to everyone in here.

There is just nothing to discuss there. If you are okay with some of the stuff being discussed in those thread then at least for me you are so outside of how I view life that there is nothing to discuss. Its like talking to a person about public policy that thinks the Rapture is coming next year. Our world view is so different there is no common ground.

I don't know where you live but I've been to Mexico a few times for medical care. I live pretty close to the border. The hospitals are very cheap and not bad at all. @Rod1

Its always cheaper in "not America" when it comes to medical care.

Its always cheaper in "not America" when it comes to medical care.
Cuba they cheap you Alex said he hated the commies you get tetanos when you get surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back