War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked that up and it reminds me so much of one poster here, but I cannot think of who it is/was. With the whole being slippery and just redirecting to constant questions to circumvent addressing or accepting any point.
Why does this have my name in the quote? PANDA CONFUSED.

I think I may be thinking of

lfd3011 (not the right numbers)

I'm 60% sure that's who I'm thinking of.

I looked that up and it reminds me so much of one poster here, but I cannot think of who it is/was. With the whole being slippery and just redirecting to constant questions to circumvent addressing or accepting any point.

That's a lot of posters who do that.

In fact the list of those who don't would be shorter.

That's a lot of posters who do that.

In fact the list of those who don't would be shorter.

I'd never really thought about it in explanatory terms.

It's a very effective strategy. I can recall being worn down to the point of just not responding .

I'd never really thought about it in explanatory terms.

It's a very effective strategy. I can recall being worn down to the point of just not responding .

Thing is, I don't want to give so many posters the intellectual credit for doing it on purpose.

So, I feel dumb.

For the last... 9 months or so I have been cooking rice in a pot on the stove.. and failing. I know, Asian and I can't cook rice on the stove.

I found a goddamn rice cooker this afternoon just chilling on a shelf here that a former roommate left whent hey moved out.

So, I feel dumb.

For the last... 9 months or so I have been cooking rice in a pot on the stove.. and failing. I know, Asian and I can't cook rice on the stove.

I found a goddamn rice cooker this afternoon just chilling on a shelf here that a former roommate left whent hey moved out.

How can one possibly fail at cooking rice? On a stove, or otherwise?

Just curious.

How can one possibly fail at cooking rice? On a stove, or otherwise?

Just curious.
I fuck up the ratio of water to rice in a pot. IN a dedicated rice cooker it's pretty straight forward and easy, just throw it all in and press cook and let it go.

I fuck up the ratio of water to rice in a pot. IN a dedicated rice cooker it's pretty straight forward and easy, just throw it all in and press cook and let it go.

source.gif

<36>

Fuck, this is still just the best reaction gif.

@Gregolian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back