War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy, we looked past all your convictions for mopery
Live and let live
Last thing we need around here is an airing of criminal records
HomerThompson would have the longest rap sheet of any on Sherdog if we had records from before the forum overhaul

Plus he’s not even originally a WR poster but an OT poster

This is who we elected. An immigrant piece of crap with a long rap sheet. Bravo, War Room.

#DeportHomer
#ImpeachHomer

tenor.gif
lol

HomerThompson would have the longest rap sheet of any on Sherdog if we had records from before the forum overhaul

Plus he’s not even originally a WR poster but an OT poster

This is who we elected. An immigrant piece of crap with a long rap sheet. Bravo, War Room.

#DeportHomer
#ImpeachHomer
hotdogdance2.gif

Hey buddy, we looked past all your convictions for mopery
Live and let live
Last thing we need around here is an airing of criminal records
This is what it looks like when you have Low T leftist "men" running the show folks. A microcosm of what our beautiful country would become if we let true criminals (Killary/Hummer) running the show.

Isn't it funny that I of all people held the highest standard? The next guy after me really lowered the bar... but it's what the War Room needed!!

Doq1tD0.gif

This is what it looks like when you have Low T leftist "men" running the show folks. A microcosm of what our beautiful country would become if we let true criminals (Killary/Hummer) running the show.

Isn't it funny that I of all people held the highest standard? The next guy after me really lowered the bar... but it's what the War Room needed!!

Doq1tD0.gif
YOu had yellows while president as well....

Doq1tD0.gif
Typical tighty righty these days , it's like playing chess with a pigeon , no matter how bad you beat them they strut around like they won and shit all over the board

Typical tighty righty these days , it's like playing chess with a pigeon , no matter how bad you beat them they strut around like they won and shit all over the board
Wow, AngryCow has actually played chess with a pigeon LOL!! The left and their pseudo intellect.

lennie.jpg

Wow, AngryCow has actually played chess with a pigeon LOL!! The left and their pseudo intellect.

lennie.jpg
analogy
[uh-nal-uh-jee]
noun, plural a·nal·o·gies.
  1. a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based:the analogy between the heart and a pump.

That's your lesson for today , now go outside and play

analogy
[uh-nal-uh-jee]
noun, plural a·nal·o·gies.
  1. a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based:the analogy between the heart and a pump.

That's your lesson for today , now go outside and play
Ok Lenny

Doq1tD0.gif

Yes.... There are ways to strengthen the body Mr Palis...

Doq1tD0.gif
Alright... don't expect me to keep quiet the next time you get caught exposing yourself to a blind person

So you're fine with your President being a Sherdog criminal?

Oh and where's that fuckboy pussy @SidJustice at? Btw your hero you named yourself after has pussy chicken legs LOL!!! SAD!!

You limpwrists are a cowardly bunch.

@Lead When is the impeachment process to begin?

X0UnxwW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back