War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having done that for about a week makes it hard to even imagine people who run with a gimmick for a really long time. Gets boring fast.

Don't seek the meniscus of your Ennui Mr Savage. It never did you any good, and you know this... You have to realize your beauty to be transcendent.

But you were pretty good at it.

He will radiate once again Mr Low. He just needs to gape towards The Nexus. Once he does, you will begin to see his archaic secretions you had tasted once before saturate all over your moist cortex...

But you were pretty good at it.

I cracked myself up blowing holes in the overly serious HWs. But you run out of material fast. Plus, the WR is full of people who seem like genuine lunatics so it doesn't work.

I cracked myself up blowing holes in the overly serious HWs. But you run out of material fast. Plus, the WR is full of people who seem like genuine lunatics so it doesn't work.

Part of it might be the smaller audience too.

Soon enough you will show your shadow. The path demands the presence of it...

@Fawlty Cumia got suspended from Twitter again lol
But seriously, where did it all go wrong? Ant used to have the most rabid fans after his firing, they were like a pre-cursor to that alt-right Donald Trump shit where they would immediately downvote or dislike anything critical of him and leave hate messages

Ant has fallen off so much that no one on Reddit or YouTube is white knighting him anymore and in fact, making fun of him is in style now. I’m literally seeing posts that could be interpreted as pro-Opie now being upvoted, what the fuck?

Everyone from that show is fucking garbage now. Jim has no business talking seriously or being the main host, he should be on the sideline throwing out one-liners

Opie always stunk and Anthony is too race and politics obsessed these days and like Jim has no business being the main guy.

Sort of makes me appreciate Opie though for “steering the ship” because even though he often crashed the ship, he obviously made the difference and had good chemistry (when he wasn’t defensive) because Jim & Ant stink even together

But seriously, where did it all go wrong? Ant used to have the most rabid fans after his firing, they were like a pre-cursor to that alt-right Donald Trump shit where they would immediately downvote or dislike anything critical of him and leave hate messages

Ant has fallen off so much that no one on Reddit or YouTube is white knighting him anymore and in fact, making fun of him is in style now. I’m literally seeing posts that could be interpreted as pro-Opie now being upvoted, what the fuck?

Everyone from that show is fucking garbage now. Jim has no business talking seriously or being the main host, he should be on the sideline throwing out one-liners

Opie always stunk and Anthony is too race and politics obsessed these days and like Jim has no business being the main guy.

Sort of makes me appreciate Opie though for “steering the ship” because even though he often crashed the ship, he obviously made the difference and had good chemistry (when he wasn’t defensive) because Jim & Ant stink even together

He used to be funny.

He's not anymore.

It's easy to ignore the bad shit about someone when they're entertaining you.

Pretty sure he doxed some Reddit people as well.

He used to be funny.

He's not anymore.

It's easy to ignore the bad shit about someone when they're entertaining you.

Pretty sure he doxed some Reddit people as well.
It’s hard to accept that people can just stop being funny almost overnight.

It’s hard to accept that people can just stop being funny almost overnight.

It's probably the medium. On the radio he had Jim Norton to play off of and they were great together along with Opie who had the clout to pushback and producers.

He's not the same on his own and also his firing probably radicalized him against "libs".

Also some people just lose it.

I used to be big Adam Carolla fam but his podcast is unlistenable now because he has nobody to push back and he does no show prep.

It's probably the medium. On the radio he had Jim Norton to play off of and they were great together along with Opie who had the clout to pushback and producers.

He's not the same on his own and also his firing probably radicalized him against "libs".

Also some people just lose it.

I used to be big Adam Carolla fam but his podcast is unlistenable now because he has nobody to push back and he does no show prep.
What’s Carolla like now? I’ve removed an Adam Carolla YouTube page from my Recommendations because all it was suggesting me was “Adam Carolla on [subject right wingers don’t like]” and I haven’t watched it but I’m almost positive I know what he’s gonna say

The issue isn’t that I don’t agree with a lot of the shit he says, I just don’t want to hear it, I’m already confident in my view, I don’t need an echo chamber to strengthen it. I’ll watch something political when I’m in the mood for that, not watch funny people not be funny for the sake of politics

What’s Carolla like now? I’ve removed an Adam Carolla YouTube page from my Recommendations because all it was suggesting me was “Adam Carolla on [subject right wingers don’t like]” and I haven’t watched it but I’m almost positive I know what he’s gonna say

The issue isn’t that I don’t agree with a lot of the shit he says, I just don’t want to hear it, I’m already confident in my view, I don’t need an echo chamber to strengthen it. I’ll watch something political when I’m in the mood for that, not watch funny people not be funny for the sake of politics

He's still funny if he has on a guest that can push back like Greg Fitzsimmon's. Those 2 together are great.

Otherwise he's just rehashing the same old bits, complaining about his parents not coming to his Pop Warner games 50 years ago, his kids have too much homework, rants about "family and education", watching clips of race cars (on an audio only show lol).

He's nowhere close to being as bad as Anthony he just got boring and repetitive.

He's working on a documentary now with Dennis Prager called "No Safe Spaces". So he's definitely trying to straddle the line between comic and Republican talking head.

defended bothering minors
while on dubs
after being warned
in front of mods who didn't have patience for warroom shenanigans.

"Bothering"...?

Is that some new hip lingo?

@Fawlty Cumia got suspended from Twitter again lol
Oh ffs.

He should have pushed harder for the show with Ronnie B. He could have kept Anthony away from that stupid fucking white power cliff. It could have been the best show on radio.

I'm not as harsh as you, but I definitely feel like each of the three of those guys is not strong when running their own show. The three of them together were goddamn flawless, imo. There's no accounting for it though, it was just magic.

Jim & Sam is good enough that I've been listening to probably 10 hours a week. It's not great but it's growing on me a little.

There is a rumor that the President's dick pic is in the wild.

@Rational Poster can you erase that post and can we erase all evidence that there's ever been discussion about that subject on this website?

a lot of nasty and trashy stuff gets discussed on the site but, i just want for our collective manliness to never have discussed ..... that. ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back