War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before this safe-space gets merged into the main thread.

Lol at this thread.

Hey, TS: don't act all butthurt if this gets dumped. Forum rules say you can't just leave a link and run away. Your OP needs to provide an opinion or insight. I just want to make this very clear in the event that you end up running around whining like a little bitch that you're being suppressed because your idiot thread provided nothing of substance and was a sad attempt at a safe space where stupid people could share stupid ideas while hiding from factual information.

Lol at this thread.

Hey, TS: don't act all butthurt if this gets dumped. Forum rules say you can't just leave a link and run away. Your OP needs to provide an opinion or insight. I just want to make this very clear in the event that you end up running around whining like a little bitch that you're being suppressed because your idiot thread provided nothing of substance and was a sad attempt at a safe space where stupid people could share stupid ideas while hiding from factual information.
I attempted to share my personal views in the other CA thread and was IMMEDIATELY yellow-carded.

As for my opinion, anyone with half a brain would realize that if a video is posted in the commencement of a thread, chances are the TS shares the views expressed in said video(s).

okay okay i'll move along. no sense picking on the retard in here. you might end up killing yourself and i'll end up in jail for cyberbulling...

again you have nothing because my point is valid .. both of you are hypocrites .. crying about one thing when your side is involved in the exact same thing .. you're moving along because you are defeated little man .. anything else you say is just blabbering nonsense

I attempted to share my personal views in the other CA thread and was IMMEDIATELY yellow-carded.

As for my opinion, anyone with half a brain would realize that if a video is posted in the commencement of a thread, chances are the TS shares the views expressed in said video(s).

Yep, you're a victim, all right. It sounds like a lot of your problems would disappear if you stopped shitposting and followed the rules.

Why the fuck was this thread merged? God damn these mods have gotten so partisan and shitty

Why the fuck was this thread merged? God damn these mods have gotten so partisan and shitty

Just the off topic stuff got removed and put here. Hopefully to keep your thread on topic I would imagine

LOL @ DE just reflexively lashing out at LIBRUL MODZ because he didn't realize posts and threads are different things and are thereby separable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back