War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit,this has to be a record!

3 pages in and no trump bots trolling it up... mofos are staying away from this thread.

Sherdog, you make me proud.

Mueller done served a bitch slap.

I think there were some private warnings to go along with the frequent public ones. And @bobgeese and @oleDirtyBast4rd are sporting yellows as it is.

Thanks, fatass. You're a a 250 lb fountain of wisdom, and totally heterosexual. You dolts can run around "liking" each others' posts to your heart's content.

You're a mean person.

Also, 250 pounds is perfectly health if you're 6'8 or taller.

Hey any of you cats near KC? I just got booked at the Westport Comedy Club March 19th.

@Fawlty you're in STL right? Im being booked there over the next few days. You better come out.

Hey any of you cats near KC? I just got booked at the Westport Comedy Club March 19th.

@Fawlty you're in STL right? Im being booked there over the next few days. You better come out.
You ever hit Phoenix I will make my buddy come out and check your set.

You ever hit Phoenix I will make my buddy come out and check your set.

Maybe soon! I said earlier in late May early June I'm crawling from New Orleans to Seattle. I'll be doing Denver and Vegas then LA on that run, is there a way to reasonably so Phoenix between any of those cities?

Maybe soon! I said earlier in late May early June I'm crawling from New Orleans to Seattle. I'll be doing Denver and Vegas then LA on that run, is there a way to reasonably so Phoenix between any of those cities?

giphy.gif

Dude, nice. Just let me know when & where.

Let me know if you make it up to Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back