War Room North Korea Strategy

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I don't know how a military solution doesn't turn into an all out shit show with massive casualties. China doesn't want millions of North Koreans flooding across the border if the regime collapses. Economic sanctions? That seems to do nothing.

What the hell can you do?

This is why I've been saying they need to be taken out

I'm mostly an isolationist but if a country says "we are building nukes and then we're going to nuke you", not "so we can threaten to nuke you" but straight up "we will nuke you". Then we should fuck them up before they develop the technology to do so

The part that puts me off about intervention is that this is china, Japan's and SKs problem. China should've been solving this instead of propping NK up as a buffer state so they don't have SK on their border

The bill is on the table and nobody wants to be the one to pick it up. Unfortunately we probably will, even though we are the last ones who should

I don't know how a military solution doesn't turn into an all out shit show with massive casualties. China doesn't want millions of North Koreans flooding across the border if the regime collapses. Economic sanctions? That seems to do nothing.

What the hell can you do?

Send the Worm in to negotiate!

dennis_rodman_north_korea_26_02_2013.jpg

Swamp SK with as many missile defenses you can, then start shooting down anything coming out of NK.

China would probably react to missile shields being put on their borders.

The whole NK situation is a massive failure on China's part.

What I don't understand the most about this is the following:
The chinese are pragmatic people, as is their government. That being the case, why are they not willing to do anything about this psychotic regime to their south that is threatening to throw the world into nuclear war and devastate the chinese economy? What in the fuck?

China, Japan, ESA, CSA, RSA and the US need to open up their key hole satellites when documenting north korea activity with each other -- that should give a constant state of surveillance on all possible launch sites and activity. From there come up with a mutually agreed upon system that correlates threat levels with response actions with regards to first strike.

Other than that, not sure what else would work besides a total ban on trade

We need to figure out a way to eliminate the dynasty. Whoever takes charge will need to be someone willing to set aside the nuclear ambitions with the understanding the world will let them continue their hermit behaviors.

I think it's a sad solution for the citizens of the world, but the least bloody.

It's too late now. The US got played by the Israel and oil lobby like a fiddle into fighting the wrong wars.
The time and situation were right to take the regime out in the early 2000's.

But the US fought the wrong wars with nothing to show for it except many wounded and dead good young men.

The US has nothing to gain from this war.
If anything we lose more than we gain.
Meanwhile China keeps getting richer while American Warhawks keep getting dumber.

We need to figure out a way to eliminate the dynasty. Whoever takes charge will need to be someone willing to set aside the nuclear ambitions with the understanding the world will let them continue their hermit behaviors.

I think it's a sad solution for the citizens of the world, but the least bloody.
There has to be a post plan too. The NK people are dirt ignorant from being solely informed by State news for years

Legalize drugs and the flood the country with cannabis so that the already starving populace gets even hungrier and inevitably throws the regime out. Transmutation of munchies into a military weapon a la' coup de tat if you will.

I say end the economic sanctions, and put hooks into NK.

One of the issues we face here is that the NK regime needs an external threat, as it is the excuse that is used to keep the NK people on a war footing, willing to starve to death to defeat the "living god's" enemies.

If we could get economic hooks into NK, and maintain our military superiority, I would be far less worried.

This is why I've been saying they need to be taken out

I'm mostly an isolationist but if a country says "we are building nukes and then we're going to nuke you", not "so we can threaten to nuke you" but straight up "we will nuke you". Then we should fuck them up before they develop the technology to do so

They have always said, for many many years, that they will only nuke someone in retaliation of violations of sovereignty. I find it extremely odd that the US is allowed to have 5x the number of nukes as the rest of the world, most of them pointed like a loaded gun at someone's head, and is also the only country in the world to have actually dropped two nuclear bombs, but other countries somehow are not allowed to develop the same capabilities to protect themselves.

So you tell me, if I camp outside of your house with 5000 loaded guns trained on such, are you not going to try and protect yourself?

The part that puts me off about intervention is that this is china, Japan's and SKs problem. China should've been solving this instead of propping NK up as a buffer state so they don't have SK on their border

First of all, it was the US/UN who convinced SK and Japan to get rid of their nukes, and pay the US for protection, so no, it's not Japan or SK's problem - money grabs for the military-industrial complex have consequences, meaning sometimes if you offer someone a service, you are expected to deliver.

The bill is on the table and nobody wants to be the one to pick it up. Unfortunately we probably will, even though we are the last ones who should

I would think that countless nation building forays in Latin America, the ME, and SE Asia would teach you chickenhawks something, but alas, someone has to carry the torch for Bechtel and McDonnell-Douglas. Funny how every time regime change is deemed necessary, it's with a country that doesn't have Bank of America and a McDonald's on every corner. Western Capital accumulation for private business funded by the US taxpayer.

It will be so great because then we can all bitch and whine about a new surge of refugees coming to commit white genocide.

I'm reliably informed by quality posters like @cincymma79 that it is impossible for Trump to do work until the Whitehouse renovations are finished.
Not what I said but you're slow, so here it is again

What could he do in the whitehosue that he can't do anywhere else? I take meetings all week from home or out of my office.

They have always said, for many many years, that they will only nuke someone in retaliation of violations of sovereignty. I find it extremely odd that the US is allowed to have 5x the number of nukes as the rest of the world, most of them pointed like a loaded gun at someone's head, and is also the only country in the world to have actually dropped two nuclear bombs, but other countries somehow are not allowed to develop the same capabilities to protect themselves.

So you tell me, if I camp outside of your house with 5000 loaded guns trained on such, are you not going to try and protect yourself?

First of all, it was the US/UN who convinced SK and Japan to get rid of their nukes, and pay the US for protection, so no, it's not Japan or SK's problem - money grabs for the military-industrial complex have consequences, meaning sometimes if you offer someone a service, you are expected to deliver.

I would think that countless nation building forays in Latin America, the ME, and SE Asia would teach you chickenhawks something, but alas, someone has to carry the torch for Bechtel and McDonnell-Douglas. Funny how every time regime change is deemed necessary, it's with a country that doesn't have Bank of America and a McDonald's on every corner. Western Capital accumulation for private business funded by the US taxpayer.

It will be so great because then we can all bitch and whine about a new surge of refugees coming to commit white genocide.
Germany, Japan, South Korea, and others depending how you slice that disagree

Back