War Room North Korea Strategy

"Predicted" a possibilty that was being widely covered in the mainstream media at the time, and he failed to comprehend that if you destroy a nuclear testing facility with conventional ordinance that you'll create radioactive fallout due to the dispersal of materials in said facility.

If you'd told anybody who watched that at time that he'd be elected POTUS in the future, they would have laughed.

Another disturbing observation from that clip is how much more lucid he seemed back then and how much his command of the English language has deteriorated.

A lot of what he'll say just comes from common sense, he's not an expert in those subjects and doesn't claim to be. A president rarely is.

Trump had been teasing a run for president long before this video. The fact that he was being taken seriously at the time from a political standpoint, means it wasn't so far outside the realm of possibility in peoples minds back then.

He sounds practically the same to me, perhaps a bit more bombastic now, which I've seen him tone down when he's not on television.

Legalize drugs and the flood the country with cannabis so that the already starving populace gets even hungrier and inevitably throws the regime out. Transmutation of munchies into a military weapon a la' coup de tat if you will.

I can see it now. Dropping from cargo planes hundreds of thousands of properly reinforced packages full of the following: A. A substantial amount of "good shit" I believe the kids call it nowadays, basically some really prime marijuana. B. Several cigarette lighters with the artistically conveyed message in Korean which reads "Fuck Kim Jong Un, smoke this bong son." C. A bong with a layman's explanation of the awesome effects of marijuana and how to smoke it emblazoned on the side. Aaaaand lastly but not leastly D. A cyanide tablet because they'll recognize what THAT is and if they can't figure out how to smoke the marijuana, it's probably best if they just go ahead and use the cyanide..

Man, I miss Russert. I remember commandeering the TV sometimes to watch Meet the Press because my dad had watched Nascar all day and political discussions somehow seemed less boring after that.

Iran?

Who gives a fuck about Iran?

Iran would have been easy pickings for the United States at any point in time this past 100 years. It's not like it's a 10 ten destination in the world. It's a fucking sponsor of terrorist organizations and absolutley hates western culture. The only reason why they are not nuking our asses right now is because they havn't got a nuke. But thanks to Obama, you will know exactly how bad of an idea that treaty he signed with them was.

And I'll be here to say "told ya so"
Why would Iran use a nuclear weapon against the US?

Most easily summed up with a long history of shitty American foreign policy.
Sorry, that doesn't really explain it.

I'm aware the Iranian leadership isn't exactly fond of the US (because of the whole 'overthrowing the democratically elected leader and putting the dictator back in power' thing...), but where is the evidence/belief come from that they would launch a nuclear attack against the US?

Sorry, that doesn't really explain it.

I'm aware the Iranian leadership isn't exactly fond of the US (because of the whole 'overthrowing the democratically elected leader and putting the dictator back in power' thing...), but where is the evidence/belief come from that they would launch a nuclear attack against the US?

The Iranian government has been cheer leading a war with the United States since I was a kid. So it's gonna be like that fat guy in Korea, except now in Iran and backed by a most barbaric religion...

The Iranian government has been cheer leading a war with the United States since I was a kid. So it's gonna be like that fat guy in Korea, except now in Iran and backed by a most barbaric religion...
I think you got the countries the wrong way around. The war hawks in US have been wanting to take back control of Iran for a long time and there is more warmongering language coming from the US than there is from Iran. And the Saudi's are a more barbaric regime, yet they are the US's 'allies'!

You should stop commenting as you are clearly to young and nationalistic to understand the complex nature of the Iran U.S. situation.

You should stop commenting as you are clearly to young and nationalistic to understand the complex nature of the Iran U.S. situation.

I'm going to keep commenting. And I fully understand the complex nature of the two countries...

I'm going to keep commenting. And I fully understand the complex nature of the two countries...
Has Iran cheer led a war with the U.S. has Iran supplied Iraq with WMD's and encouraged them to invade the U.S. has Iran overthrown the U.S. president and installed a tyrannical dictator?

Has Iran cheer led a war with the U.S. has Iran supplied Iraq with WMD's and encouraged them to invade the U.S. has Iran overthrown the U.S. president and installed a tyrannical dictator?

And everything you quoted means its a good fucking idea that they have nukes cause...?

And everything you quoted means its a good fucking idea that they have nukes cause...?
Why not? They have shown an amazing amount of restraint all things considered maybe you shouldn't judge countries you know nothing about hey.

Why not? They have shown an amazing amount of restraint all things considered maybe you shouldn't judge countries you know nothing about hey.

So your under the false assumption that more nukes = a good thing.

Sorry bud. I think that's the most dangerous assinine ideology in this thread. Especially arming a country/government that actively fucking hates us.

"restraint" that's a fucking joke.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/12197979/Iran-to-build-a-statue-of-captured-US-sailors.html

I think we're about done here.

So your under the false assumption that more nukes = a good thing.

Sorry bud. I think that's the most dangerous assinine ideology in this thread. Especially arming a country/government that actively fucking hates us.

"restraint" that's a fucking joke.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/12197979/Iran-to-build-a-statue-of-captured-US-sailors.html

I think we're about done here.
So a statue of some sailors who were trespassing in Iranian waters who were released after 2 days show Iran is to dangerous ? Nice logic

So a statue of some sailors who were trespassing in Iranian waters who were released after 2 days show Iran is to dangerous ? Nice logic

No a statue celebrating the capture of us sailers designed to be a tourist attraction shows a snippet of the vile hatred they have towards the west.

And don't bring up logic, you have none...mr "let's just arm everyone with nukes..."

No a statue celebrating the capture of us sailers designed to be a tourist attraction shows a snippet of the vile hatred they have towards the west.

And don't bring up logic, you have none...mr "let's just arm everyone with nukes..."
You are the one that keeps bringing up nukes dummy show me where I have said everyone should have them ill wait.
It must be hard living in your fox news delusions where everyone hates America for no reason at all.
I suggest some light reading on U.S. foreign policy champ.

Update - Not sure any of this has been posted previously:

. The U.N. Security Council unanimously approved tough new sanctions to punish North Korea for its escalating nuclear and missile programs including a ban on coal and other exports worth over $1 billion — a huge bite in its total exports, valued at $3 billion last year.

. As tensions rise over North Korea's potential nuclear missile threat, U.S. officials and outside experts are increasingly concerned the rogue regime will respond to international pressure by lashing out with a weapon it has already mastered: cyberattacks that can disable corporate networks and disrupt critical infrastructure.

. The CIA and other key U.S. intelligence agencies agree with the assessment that North Korea has miniaturized a nuclear weapon to place atop a ballistic missile. Successful miniaturization does not mean North Korea now has a reliable nuclear-armed missile that can hit the U.S., but it puts the country further along that path. Doubts remain.

. North Korea is ready to give the United States a "severe lesson" with nuclear force if Washington takes military action against it. The comments came just two days after the United Nations Security Council unanimously approved sanctions against the isolated regime for its escalating nuclear and missile programs. Again, North Korean Doctrine is never to strike first.

North+Korean+Female+Soldiers+Strut+Their+Stuff.jpg

North Korean female soldiers are still kicking and spreading. Imagine U.S. female soldiers doing the same...

You are the one that keeps bringing up nukes dummy show me where I have said everyone should have them ill wait.
It must be hard living in your fox news delusions where everyone hates America for no reason at all.
I suggest some light reading on U.S. foreign policy champ.

My entire point was more nukes are bad especially to those governments that hate us.

Your counter to that was to judge the united states (which has nukes) based of their lousy foriegn policy history..."iran would likely show restraint" lol. Which says absolutley nothing about selling a nuke on the black market, miss placing nukes...nukes getting stolen...or any other mishap not even related to two nuclear countries at war or dispute...

No seriously that was your counter...mr logic. "Even though they fucking hate us now, iran should get nukes because the us is bad! And iran is good! Stop judging!"

So please, stop wasting everyones time by vilifying the united states. North korea being allowed to disregard the nuclear treaty is bad on its own, but will set off a serious chain if events that will cause everyone in that area to arm up.

Same goes for iran.

Which will then cause every fucking dispute thats minor to turn into a nuclear war threat.

Last edited:
My entire point was more nukes are bad especially to those governments that hate us.

Your counter to that was to judge the united states (which has nukes) based of their lousy foriegn policy history..."iran would likely show restraint" lol. Which says absolutley nothing about selling a nuke on the black market, miss placing nukes...nukes getting stolen...or any other mishap not even related to two nuclear countries at war or dispute...

No seriously that was your counter...mr logic. "Even though they fucking hate us now, iran should get nukes because the us is bad! And iran is good! Stop judging!"

So please, stop wasting everyones time by vilifying the united states. North korea being allowed to disregard the nuclear treaty is bad on its own, but will set off a serious chain if events that will cause everyone in that area to arm up.

Same goes for iran.

Which will then cause every fucking dispute thats minor to turn into a nuclear war threat.
So you admit you were talking out your arse and can't find me saying everyone should have nukes?
My original post was that the only reason the U.S. warhawks(not all of America just the people who benefit from war) haven't already invaded Iran is because of the uncertainty of their nuke arsenal.
You countered with Iran are all evil American hating baddies without even knowing any of the history of why Iran dislike the U.S. (installing a murderous dictator for cheaper oil)

You have the gall to question my logic numbnuts when all you keep spouting is Fox news headlines one day you will grow up and realize the world is a complicated place and dumb fucks like you make it worse by labeling anyone who doesn't unconditionally support the U.S. evil.

Back