War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How beautiful to witness Mr @Jack V Savage and Mr @Peteyandjia absorb and assuage their meta fluids upon one another as they approach fusion. The dance of ascension is embraced upon the shards of The Nexus. These are moments of salivation...

tumblr_lf08fkGCzV1qep1veo1_r2_400.gif

Disclaimer- I don't believe what I'm about to say, but it's still kind of a thing. Conor has the momentum of an irrational world behind him. This fight is a sort of milestone on the road to the apocalypse. If he wins, there will be repercussions for the enlightened. It will damage the value of truth and excite the illness and the clubs of the spiritually unclean. Mayweather is a guardian of civilization. And you can still get him at like 1:6.

Great post and response.

Congrats to @lecter on the 10k posts and now having access to that exclusive forum we are not supposed to talk about

Yeah. I went for accounting(would do it differently if I had a chance).

Not much of Marx in accelerated depreciation and FIFO. Be more exciting if there was. For fuck's sake accounting was boring.

What would you have chosen if you did it differently?

I'm at my cottage all weekend and this JDS stuff is killing my buzz. I want to believe him on a purely fanbias perspective, but nothing says guilty like an aging fighter with a W-L-W-L... streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back