War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Gazwald, you know i want what's best for you, especially the very beautiful youthful flesh of Mr @Lead. The Nexus, is simply the conceptualization of your most primal genesis. This will serve you to realize the pinnacle comprehension of your tangible existence. Mr @Palis has the proclivity for the notions I speak of, it is why he is so delicious, his soul is assauged towards the kin of his mastery. Don't fear the Ennui that clouds your cortex. Allow the dendrites to throb eloquently as you navigate the abstract of your chaos. The Ennui will always fool you Mr Gazwald.

I only want you to manifest your super-ordinate nature to be the radiant paragon among the collectives, ascend the new epoch of humanity beyond the shackles of our natural chains.

The only way towards this Mr Gazwald is to come into contact with The Shards Of The Nexus...

ae415fa3048549b1beac4d5c75221e90.gif
For some reason I'm getting flashbacks of Ultimate Warrior promos from the 80's reading this.....

The bottom one is a Model 19 right? Well I named myself after my first handgun, and favorite revolver the Smith and Wesson M15-3 combat masterpiece. If your going to rock a revolver, get the best ever made. No MIM, all forged components throughout straight from the factory the way God intended. The nicest revolver trigger you ever felt and as accurate as you would except a classic to be.

The bottom one is a Model 19 right? Well I named myself after my first handgun, and favorite revolver the Smith and Wesson M15-3 combat masterpiece. If your going to rock a revolver, get the best ever made. No MIM, all forged components throughout straight from the factory the way God intended. The nicest revolver trigger you ever felt and as accurate as you would except a classic to be.

I was just suggesting an av

I know as much about guns as a liberal reporter after a shooting. That thing could be a semi automatic for all I know

I was just suggesting an av

I know as much about guns as a liberal reporter after a shooting. That thing could be a semi automatic for all I know
Ahh, Actually I should take an AV and those are good ones.. Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you know any other regulars without avs?

Edit, I think I found one.

Edit2 @Lead I changed it to this hot girl as the revolver pic I had was not fitting right into the small box, half the gun kept getting cut off. Wish the box was bigger. Is that an option with paid accounts?

Last edited:
Got a magazine in the mail today. Opened the envelope. Saw this:

smu4c6.jpg

Feeling a bit like I'm being stare raped by Jack whenever I look at it.

Got a magazine in the mail today. Opened the envelope. Saw this:

smu4c6.jpg

Feeling a bit like I'm being stare raped by Jack whenever I look at it.

Don't fear him, he has the potential to be the most flavorful individual. He will taste the best when he fully ripens... How can you fear something so delicious?

Don't fear him, he has the potential to be the most flavorful individual. He will taste the best when he fully ripens... How can you fear something so delicious?

My Lexus won't start. You got any jumper cables?

<Gordonhat>

@Lead

blatant disregard for rules

I think you should keep highlighting moderators.

It will end up working out great for you and your double yellows.

Probably the one thing they frown upon more than rule violations is being constantly highlighted by a little sissy like you.

This is flaming / namecalling @Lead

Yea. I agree there is a lot of inconsistency with this. Mods need to all get on the same page one way or another. Ill have a talk about it and see what the official stance is. Either way, every mod agrees that once the flaming details or is excessive (condoning violence, graphic slurs, losing it in general), you likely will get infracted

Someone made a thread on this but it got deleted for praising the attacker so here's a less shitty version

Looks like these vehicle attacks are going to keep coming from both sides. Soon Europe will be like one big bumper car arena.
BumperCar.jpg

Can you please post proof of me praising the attacker? If you can, I would seriously consider no longer posting here. Come on, you got the evidence. Rid this place of me so the leftists don't have to hide anymore.

When you think I'm picking on you by giving you infractions but then another poster brings it up on their own and you come across it....

Priceless

Yea. I agree there is a lot of inconsistency with this. Mods need to all get on the same page one way or another. Ill have a talk about it and see what the official stance is. Either way, every mod agrees that once the flaming details or is excessive (condoning violence, graphic slurs, losing it in general), you likely will get infracted

You can give me a yellow card to make this little sissy happy, I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back