War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple. I think the common consensus was it was dumb.

Sigh, why focus on something so disgusting when instead we can explore the beauty of a healthy body...

I can't believe you have a quote from @dragonsfly in your sig but not me.

He still loves you Mr Poster. Mr Pete is simply oscillating your beautifully tight cortex so that the exertion prolongs your swelling towards that of which radiates. You will see what happens when one believes in The Nexus...

He still loves you Mr Poster. Mr Pete is simply oscillating your beautifully tight cortex so that the exertion prolongs your swelling towards that of which radiates. You will see what happens when one believes in The Nexus...
Couldn't have said it better myself, Senri

k guys. I have a case here that needs a solvin'.

way back in the day, (2008) there was this user here who was a hardcore conservative & anti-Obama. he used to always post youtube videos with hookers that clearly looked uncomfortable being there as he would make his rants etc. he was balding, presumably from using steroids (if I remember correctly), & was just straight up awkward & weird.

I know that isn't a lot of info to help ID him, but here's a pic I 'shopped of him right after Obama got elected to which he had a major melt down.

HKXbOCI.png

anyone know this guy or know what happened to him? just curious is all. he'd be a treat in TWR by today's standards.

Welp, looks like BD has made significant strides in the adroitness issues facing their Atlas model

Welp, looks like BD has made significant strides in the adroitness issues facing their Atlas model

Left/Right dichotomy is coming to an end soon.

Tech welcoming v. caution will be the new paradigm

Gee, I wonder who will win that one!

Probably the people with the backflipping robot.

Well, we've seen quasi similar type of situations in the past -- except, this time the "tech side" will have something a bit more advance than the guillotine or the steam engine.

You will never believe what company I bought stock in. Had no clue what it was about. It is a zionist oil company.

it is drilling in israel lol

I bought it for 1.90 a share and it went up to 2 in like one day. This is the first thing you see on their website:

Drilling for Israel’s Political and Economic Independence. Inspired by Genesis 49:25-26 and Deuteronomy 33:13-16.

they have a prayer line. lol. interesting to see how it plays out. zionist oil company. can it work? they are pulling in the evangelicals. Jesus told them oil is there. Look at this shit:

I literally just got accused of sexual assault because I told a joke about gingers going extinct and poking holes in condoms bros. But I got free mozzarella sticks and a pizza out of it after a show so I win.

I literally just got accused of sexual assault because I told a joke about gingers going extinct and poking holes in condoms bros. But I got free mozzarella sticks and a pizza out of it after a show so I win.
Weird. I'm told shit like that only happens on college campuses.

Weird. I'm told shit like that only happens on college campuses.

I did a show in Lawrence(KU). Ehhh show. I'm not great with college kids. I'm grabbing a slice and a dude recognizes me and says if I do five minutes standing on a table my mozzarella sticks and pizza are free.

I got booed, told that a joke is sexual assault, and to "write nicer jokes" while three dudes whispered they liked it as I bailed with my food lol.

The show I did was good though and got paid then got free pizza and apps later so all and all a success.

Also FUCK college towns. My buddy from KC who put the show together was bitching the sound guy out for being hammered and straight up said "you're like a life guard who pulls a dying kid out of the pool then shoots him in the fucking head" and the sound guy said he was using a strawman and my buddy said "strawman? You college kid baby bitch' and made the dude cry lol.

That's why when the conservative posters here accuse me of being a SJW I can't help but laugh. SJWs have impacted my life way worse than most people here can imagine.

I did a show in Lawrence(KU). Ehhh show. I'm not great with college kids. I'm grabbing a slice and a dude recognizes me and says if I do five minutes standing on a table my mozzarella sticks and pizza are free.

I got booed, told that a joke is sexual assault, and to "write nicer jokes" while three dudes whispered they liked it as I bailed with my food lol.

The show I did was good though and got paid then got free pizza and apps later so all and all a success.

Also FUCK college towns. My buddy from KC who put the show together was bitching the sound guy out for being hammered and straight up said "you're like a life guard who pulls a dying kid out of the pool then shoots him in the fucking head" and the sound guy said he was using a strawman and my buddy said "strawman? You college kid baby bitch' and made the dude cry lol.

That's why when the conservative posters here accuse me of being a SJW I can't help but laugh. SJWs have impacted my life way worse than most people here can imagine.
LOL, I went to KU for most of college. Lawrence is a great college town. I don't remember any SJW's back then. Of course, I enrolled in fall of '97.

I actually spent a year working as a bouncer/doorman for The Bottleneck. If you didn't go , check it out next time. It's a live music venue, and thousands of great bands have come through over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back