War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a 6 pack. Suck on my sperm powder, jerk.
abs.jpg

I actually spent a year working as a bouncer/doorman for The Bottleneck. If you didn't go , check it out next time. It's a live music venue, and thousands of great bands have come through over the years.

You might have been before his time, but did you ever know a guy named Mean Dean Eddington? He did a radio show and booked gigs at (I believe) The Bottleneck.

LOL, I went to KU for most of college. Lawrence is a great college town. I don't remember any SJW's back then. Of course, I enrolled in fall of '97.

It was a cool little town. I would much rather do KC next time I'm in the state though. I struggle a bit with college audiences.

Was impressed with the city though, the drive up from Tulsa was boring and ugly.

Also I probably shouldn't have grabbed my dick anytime I was in front of a Jayhawk sign saying "Baker Mayfield bless"

I actually spent a year working as a bouncer/doorman for The Bottleneck. If you didn't go , check it out next time. It's a live music venue, and thousands of great bands have come through over the years.

I'll check it out next time. I did a show at the Jackpot Music Hall, pretty need little bar.

I don't know if y'all nerds are into quality headphones but I picked up a pair of V Mota M 100s for $100 used and they're the best headphones I've ever owned by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back