War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the election comes post your model for the entire election and we will see.
You mean, for all 50 states? You chose swing states last time because they are more interesting. I agree with your choice.

I'm not convinced either. Let's see your model.

I need bets. If I tell everyone how my model works, people will immediately become aware of its superiority and no one will bet with me anymore. The proof is in the pudding. I already smashed Silver twice (once in Florida, once in North Carolina) and I can do it again.

See above. I'm not crediting him with making some kind of huge discovery; I'm crediting him with bringing serious, fact-based analysis from the sports pages to the front page.

You mean like the time he ignored all the polling data and assigned Trump a 2% chance of winning the Republican nomination? Yes, that did happen. "Serious", "fact-based" indeed.

Of course, then we'd have a Highlander situation on our hands

I've got a sig bet on the Russia investigation, and I'm willing to give you my sig on the same bet for 3 months after the other guy get sit for the first month. But, I won't lose. I hope you don't puss out like usual.

Trump will be removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019. I'm taking the affirmative position.
I'll take the bet.

However, let's amend the term of the bet to 10 years.

You really just did that by making one prediction that Trump would preform better then the polls predicted.
False. My prediction differed from Silver's in both Florida and North Carolina. I beat Silver in both states.

I'm pretty sure he has to be removed at that point. It'd be tough to run the country from the grave.
Impeachment, 25th Amendment, or Mueller and you win. Otherwise I win. Take it or leave it.

I'll take it if death, etc. counts. It's all or nothing. I'm already the one taking the risk here.

I want to make a political bet, not a bet on the disease prospects of an unhealthy 71-year-old man.

I’m not even allowed to vote in WR polls anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back