War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's saturating you beautifully Mr @Lead. I need your thick body to be ready to receive all of it inside of you.

581.gif

Love that SpaceX first cargo mission to Mars is Musk's own Tesla Roadster. He's going space odyssey his car in areocentric orbit. I know artificial sats have done this already but there's something badass about a billionaire starting his own aerospace company and milestone his intraplanetary capabilities with his own car. His rocket launching his car, awesome

Love that SpaceX first cargo mission to Mars is Musk's own Tesla Roadster. He's going space odyssey his car in areocentric orbit. I know artificial sats have done this already but there's something badass about a billionaire starting his own aerospace company and milestone his intraplanetary capabilities with his own car. His rocket launching his car, awesome
He's really a legit special human being. Super cool that he puts so much money back into his ideas.

This is the Steelers 4th or 5th prime time game in a row. I never remember seeing them have that occur this many straight.

If the guy does have some repeatable system that works then wouldn't it be silly to share it?
I'll cackle like an unhinged goose if he actually has some sort of secret, proprietary election predicting model or whatever

I'll cackle like an unhinged goose if he actually has some sort of secret, proprietary election predicting model or whatever

I've got lots of proprietary spreadsheets. Him having a statistical model wouldn't surprise me at all. What would surprise me would be him showing all his cards in an open forum.

The image he's trying to project is like the guy who used his own models to shake up the wine industry in the '89 by out-predicting the traditionalists using environmental data instead of expertise. He's a maverick, a fledgling revolutionary.

I've got lots of proprietary spreadsheets. Him having a statistical model wouldn't surprise me at all. What would surprise me would be him showing all his cards in an open forum.

Well pardon my french but

I'll be damned

They're trying to do what im doing to @hillelslovak87. Only difference is im giving him chance to answer directly and he is beating around the bush.

I believe rape to be inherently evil. Its easy as that to clear my name lol

Well, then you have a lot of your Bible superheroes committing an evil act, Mr. moral relativist.

And you're still lying about my post in your sig, and you know it. My cunt assessment was spot on.

Well, then you have a lot of your Bible superheroes committing an evil act, Mr. moral relativist.

And you're still lying about my post in your sig, and you know it. My cunt assessment was spot on.

Lol PM me for the Biblical talk. This isnt the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back