War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that's "doesn't know how to use apostrophe" guy! I don't know who it is, but he's...prolific. Extremely disturbed individual.

@Jack V Savage, you made a comment about there being impersonators on other forums so I did a google search out of interest and this twitter account is the first result:
https://twitter.com/jackvsavage?lang=en

giphy.gif

@Jack V Savage, you made a comment about there being impersonators on other forums so I did a google search out of interest and this twitter account is the first result:

Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen them, but I remember being impressed at how many followers the guy got and how much effort was being put into it (not sure if that's the first or second one). It's flattering but also pretty creepy.

LOL!

#TheResistance #ProudFeminist #LBGTQ

Also, 2,000 followers? The guy is regularly tweeting from an account based on a parody of an anonymous guy that none of his followers know?

Are we sure he's not really a passionate liberal behaving vicariously?

LOL!

#TheResistance #ProudFeminist #LBGTQ

Also, 2,000 followers? The guy is regularly tweeting from an account based on a parody of an anonymous guy that none of his followers know?

Are we sure he's not really a passionate liberal behaving vicariously?

It's really weird, for sure. I would bet anything that it's not an actual left-leaning person.

The people who used to copy my MMA posting were a mix of passionate MMA fans who agreed with me and trolls who would post stupid stuff with my name.

It's really weird, for sure. I would bet anything that it's not an actual left-leaning person.

The people who used to copy my MMA posting were a mix of passionate MMA fans who agreed with me and trolls who would post stupid stuff with my name.

There is soccer stuff on the twitter. @Da Speeit is your stalker.

Man, the amount of time some people have that could be put to actual good use.

you can see the pattern in that tesla chart. when you see a square lollipop. some people call it a hammer. a block with a bottom stick. it means the momentum is shifting. a reversal

you can see the lollipop at around 10AM when it took off. and the last of that chart ends with another meaning another change, and it did go down a little. even though the lollipop is green, doesnt matter. people debate whether color matters. when you see a lollipop at a peak or at a bottom, things tend to reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back