War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about that game? An instant classic in the rivalry.

Not like there are a shortage of good games between them either. This season has been awesome to watch. I can't remember the last time this team has been this clutch during a season. Usually they drop a bunch they're suppose to win and never get close to 1 seed

Not like there are a shortage of good games between them either. This season has been awesome to watch. I can't remember the last time this team has been this clutch during a season. Usually they drop a bunch they're suppose to win and never get close to 1 seed

Boswell has been money. Offense has got him in position to deliver the wins and he has.

Psyched on Ben being the first guy with 3 500-yard games. Especially getting one against the Ravens. Offense is finally starting to play up to potential.

Boswell has been money. Offense has got him in position to deliver the wins and he has.

Psyched on Ben being the first guy with 3 500-yard games. Especially getting one against the Ravens. Offense is finally starting to play up to potential.

Yea they needed a game like that. The offense has been good but last year they were unstoppable. They need to play like this if shazier is definitely out.

Yea they needed a game like that. The offense has been good but last year they were unstoppable. They need to play like this if shazier is definitely out.

I'm just hoping Shazier recovers enough to walk normally. Don't expect him to ever return. Haden coming back would be a big help.

Probably gonna need at least 40 to beat NE.

Apparently, the dude was pissed at @Kafir-kun on Sept. 14. That might be a clue.
Who? Your imposter? If so, I have to say I rarely, if ever, interact with ProBoxingInsidr so if it is him I find that odd. Then again, I seem to rub a lot of posters I barely interact with the wrong way.

Who? Your imposter? If so, I have to say I rarely, if ever, interact with ProBoxingInsidr so if it is him I find that odd. Then again, I seem to rub a lot of posters I barely interact with the wrong way.

Probably because of your religion.

Probably because of your religion.
My dirty secret is that I'm not even really a believing Muslim. I'm like a cultural/pretend Muslim and I like to play the part here because its fun.

War Room Awards 2017 coming soon.
Stay tuned.

War Room Awards 2017 coming soon.
Stay tuned.

Try to step it up from last year. Enough of that Bruce Buffer shit. Totally lame too how you sucked-off staff such that the original awards thread got merged into your johnny-come-lately thread. Sad showing for a mod to have the rules bent in your favor. :(

g1365391143774068817.jpg

Try to step it up from last year. Enough of that Bruce Buffer shit. Totally lame too how you sucked-off staff such that the original awards thread got merged into your johnny-come-lately thread. Sad showing for a mod to have the rules bent in your favor. :(

g1365391143774068817.jpg
DPrHNIf.gif

If getting laid is your priority, then pretending to be Muslim is the last thing you'd want to do :(

yeah a culture resistant to alcohol is really hamstringing the regular guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back