War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DQuIel9WkAAfknM.jpg
Correlation between chocolate consumption and Nobel Laureates.

Tesla has fuckin broken out. It has slipped the surly bonds of Earth to touch the face of God.

tsla.jpg

Pepsi makes biggest public pre-order of Tesla Semis: 100 trucks

My dirty secret is that I'm not even really a believing Muslim. I'm like a cultural/pretend Muslim and I like to play the part here because its fun.
You don't even play it up..it's just that some people are too dense, or irrational and suffer from Islam related reading impairment. Islam apologist you are not. You gotta work on that for next years election.

You don't even play it up..it's just that some people are too dense, or irrational and suffer from Islam related reading impairment. Islam apologist you are not. You gotta work on that for next years election.
Yeah I don't, I just leave people be with their assumptions about me.

Last edited:
Bitcoin is becoming a bigger scam. These wallet sites anyway. Imagine you are a buyer and bitcoin drops a lot. You wanna buy. You can't do that. lol. Cuz the site will be down. And if you own bitcoin and it goes up and you want to sell, you can't do that either. Because the site won't work. lol. How is that not a ponzi scheme? That contributes to Bitcoin going up or protects it because now teenagers are putting money into and not getting any back. I actually think in many cases nobody is actually buying or selling bitcoin. Any "winners" earnings could just be taken from the losses of other coinbase users and Coinbase fees.

visit the coinbase reddit. nearly every topic is negative and somebody bitching about being ripped off. check any review site. This is the largest exchange. It is the number one app in the app store and it is a con. I would be fuckin furious. the site goes down with every big price move.

The greater fool theory states that the price of an object is determined not by its intrinsic value, but rather by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants.[1] A price can be justified by a rational buyer under the belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price.[2][3][4] In other words, one may pay a price that seems "foolishly" high because one may rationally have the expectation that the item can be resold to a "greater fool" later.

Last edited:
A Ponzi scheme has a specific structure. That doesn't fit here.

It's also not a scam. You get what you paid for. That it might not retain it's value doesn't make it a scam.

Oh my god, this is gold

EDIT: Didn't see that there was already a thread about this

Last edited:
Trump propositioned wife of former NHL player in elevator 20 yrs ago.

Froome finally gets caught abusing substances to aid cycling dominance.

A new study reveals that women run the risk of their nipples falling off if they are heavy smokers.

What a day so far

An oft-neglected classic American tune.

I love cyndi lauper. I got that on my ipod. And this:

We have no past we won't reach back
Keep with me forward all through the night
And once we start the meter clicks
And it goes running all through the night
Until it ends there is no end
All through the night
stray cat is crying so stray cat sings back
All through the night
They have forgotten what by day they lack