War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with @TheComebackKid about pretty much everything, but he's lost his partner in crime @ripskater *pours out some fo the homies* And I believe in balance, something you guys seem to be lacking lately.

So here we go guys. Lets do this thing.

@DickSarp is a dumb previous account troll in need of attention. Fuck that guy. @kpt018, i don't know of, so he's probably useless and not very memorable. Fuck that guy too. @HomerThompson sometimes incorrectly corrects people's grammar when it was already okay in the first place! DEFINITELY fuck that guy!

Boom. Roasted.

We got this @TheComebackKid

No, not for real. Give me something you're really interested in, and I'll make one of the weekly threads about it.
Gonna have to think about it. Will probably be lizard related.

I disagree with @TheComebackKid about pretty much everything, but he's lost his partner in crime @ripskater *pours out some fo the homies* And I believe in balance, something you guys seem to be lacking lately.

So here we go guys. Lets do this thing.

@DickSarp is a dumb previous account troll in need of attention. Fuck that guy. @kpt018, i don't know of, so he's probably useless and not very memorable. Fuck that guy too. @HomerThompson sometimes incorrectly corrects people's grammar when it was already okay in the first place! DEFINITELY fuck that guy!

Boom. Roasted.

We got this @TheComebackKid
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back