War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pretty pissed when Frankie got hurt shortly after I bought tickets for 218. Although, I do love me some Aldo and I haven't seen him fight live since 129; just seems more anticlimactic at this point.

Hope Gaethje v alvarez ends up as a FOTY candidate.

Was pretty pissed when Frankie got hurt shortly after I bought tickets for 218. Although, I do love me some Aldo and I haven't seen him fight live since 129; just seems more anticlimactic at this point.

Hope Gaethje v alvarez ends up as a FOTY candidate.
i think gathje is going to walk through alvarez..

i think gathje is going to walk through alvarez..

He should win but Eddie can do wars and Gaethje is one of those "stupid tough" fighters so all im hoping for is "jussssst bleeeeed"

He should win but Eddie can do wars and Gaethje is one of those "stupid tough" fighters so all im hoping for is "jussssst bleeeeed"
yeah dude seriously eats punches... thats gonna catch up with him in the long run...

I welcome your ascension. Did you lubricate?
giphy.gif

@panamaican

Also, what's a senior moderator?

Are you old?

Are you 'quite the mod'?

Or is it designed to attract high level talent to the job?

You can buy stock in Alliance MMA Gym. lol. Penny stock. 1.47 a share. actually up a penny today.

The Alliance MMA training facility was opened by UFC fighter Brandon Vera in 2007,[2] following his departure from their management team and position as a trainer at City Boxing in San Diego.[3]

Notable fighters[edit]

tech is getting destroyed today. tesla down big. facebook down big. netflix down big. nvidia down big.

You can buy stock in Alliance MMA Gym. lol. Penny stock. 1.47 a share. actually up a penny today.

The Alliance MMA training facility was opened by UFC fighter Brandon Vera in 2007,[2] following his departure from their management team and position as a trainer at City Boxing in San Diego.[3]

Notable fighters[edit]
Hmm, a gym like that offering stock tells me they aren't doing well on the old cash flows. It could be that Vera is just a super savvy businessman!

Hmm, a gym like that offering stock tells me they aren't doing well on the old cash flows. It could be that Vera is just a super savvy businessman!

It is up almost 7% today. Which is only like a dime but kinda big for a stock that price. It is up way more than my portfolio I'll tell you that. lol

tech is getting destroyed today. tesla down big. facebook down big. netflix down big. nvidia down big.

Minor drop when compared to the stellar year tech had on the S&P -- People are just getting a bit jumpy with the news of growth and impending tax reform that they are gear up on cashing out investments that have go up 80-100% since they invested last year.

Minor drop when compared to the stellar year tech had on the S&P -- People are just getting a bit jumpy with the news of growth and impending tax reform that they are gear up on cashing out investments that have go up 80-100% since they invested last year.

It's already gotten better. Still down but not as bad.

Notable fighters[edit]
Cruz is the only fighter of "note" also that is out of date kj noons was removed from the ufc roster almost 2 yrs ago

It is up almost 7% today. Which is only like a dime but kinda big for a stock that price. It is up way more than my portfolio I'll tell you that. lol
As long as you didn't buy it a few years ago @5 lol.

As long as you didn't buy it a few years ago @5 lol.

haha. I didnt even look too deep into their history. Started at 5 and has done nothing but drop. lol. Reminds me of an Orson Welles quote:

Orson Welles: I started at the top and have been working my way down ever since.

Cruz is the only fighter of "note" also that is out of date kj noons was removed from the ufc roster almost 2 yrs ago

Who the fuck would invest in that gym? lol. I came across it last night. I was searching stocks by sector. I was first looking for foods and beverages. Cuz I know a little about that. Was gonna buy Hostess. Who doesn't love Hostess treats? They are up good today. Buffalo Wild Wings went up big yesterday after being bought by Arbys.

I think I may get on the Roku train. Been a hit since it went public not long ago. It went from 20 to 45 in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back