War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was a ban evasion account, much like your current one. Stop lying about your past, and you won't get called out on it.

I also think it's fair that @SBJJ sees this, for the next time you try to pass your lies off on him.

So, who were you before @Covfefe? There's really no point in hiding it now, Multiple Miggs.

you must be retarded i called sbjj here try reading up on this page moron right here called him right out and tagged his ass
@SBJJ you ready for another embarrassing run in the OT??? or are you gonna keep shitposting up threads in the WR derailing them when you get outclassed (which is literally everytime you post) hey @Edison Carasio i think hes ready for another...

giphy.gif

I can have the administrator of the forum Josh (aka Tachy) PM you that it wasnt a ban evasion account sherlock if you really realllllly want but at that point (if i bother him with this pathetic bullshit ) he might get pissed i brought him into this stupid nonsense and he might take some action for all the bullshit disruptions you and your bff sbjj keep making derailing threads like a jackass crying "he was banned derail dearail dump muh thread" when you get outclassed on the actual topic of the thread...

i created covfefe knowing it would be banned it was a burn account (i already had my main account) and you cant have 2 accounts i knew it would be banned genius...i even told some of the mods.... and had it banned when i was done messing around.. but you are too stupid to get it the 35 times i told you .. you think you're gonna act like sherlock and magically "get" me or some bullshit .. maybe you need to lay off the cocaine (like sherlock) or get out of your Canadian prepper bunker once in awhile...

im glad you decided to insert yourself into sbjj's business like a white knight and try to "get" me just shows how much space im renting in your head.. i must reallllllly get you butthurt with all the constant personal attention i get from you.. :)

The mods know who i am... the Administrator of the entire website knows who i am (personally) They are WELL aware of my previous accounts (i even admitted them here in the OT the other day genius) i would suggest you stick to shitposting trump nonsense and stop derailing threads pretending you are a detective and crying to dump threads because you dont like the TS or the thread subject or someones says something you dont like... all your lil shitposting buddies got banned i get it your sad that shitposters like you and palis and silica cint etc are now the minority... but thats how the cookie crumbles canuck

be a big boy and stick to what you do best.... shitposting... stop letting me rent so much space in your head and move along ...trust me im not worth all your efforts... and it certainly will not end well for you if you keep derailing threads and reporting bullshit thats not important.. i would miss you if you got banned...

tumblr_inline_mjej3tGfFP1qz4rgp.gif

you must be retarded i called sbjj here try reading up on this page moron right here called him right out and tagged his ass

I can have the administrator of the forum Josh (aka Tachy) PM you that it wasnt a ban evasion account sherlock if you really realllllly want but at that point (if i bother him with this pathetic bullshit ) he might get pissed i brought him into this stupid nonsense and he might take some action for all the bullshit disruptions you and your bff sbjj keep making derailing threads like a jackass crying "he was banned derail dearail dump muh thread" when you get outclassed on the actual topic of the thread...

i created covfefe knowing it would be banned it was a burn account (i already had my main account) and you cant have 2 accounts i knew it would be banned genius...i even told them and had it banned when i was done messing around.. but you are too stupid to get it the 35 times i told you .. you think you're gonna act like sherlock and magically "get" me or some bullshit .. maybe you need to lay off the cocaine (like sherlock) or get out of your Canadian prepper bunker once in awhile...

im glad you decided to insert yourself into sbjj's business like a white knight and try to "get" me just shows how much space im renting in your head.. i must reallllllly get you butthurt with all the constant personal attention i get from you.. :)

The mods know who i am... the Administrator of the entire website knows who i am (personally) They are WELL aware of my previous accounts (i even admitted them here in the OT the other day genius) i would suggest you stick to shitposting trump nonsense and stop derailing threads pretending you are a detective and crying to dump threads because you dont like the TS or the thread subject or someones says something you dont like... all your lil shitposting buddies got banned i get it your sad that shitposters like you and palis and silica cint etc are now the minority... but thats how the cookie crumbles canuck

be a big boy and stick to what you do best.... shitposting... stop letting me rent so much space in your head and move along ...trust me im not worth all your efforts... and it certainly will not end well for you if you keep derailing threads and reporting bullshit thats not important.. i would miss you if you got banned...

tumblr_inline_mjej3tGfFP1qz4rgp.gif

I don't report shit, and I'm not derailing any threads. I was told to bring this kind of shit to the OT, and I am. Suck it up, buttercup.

Your scare tactics are adorable though.

I don't report shit, and I'm not derailing any threads. I was told to bring this kind of shit to the OT, and I am. Suck it up, buttercup.

Your scare tactics are adorable though.
whatever helps you cope Canuck.. i know for a fact you had posts deleted for derailing just this week .. its cute you call me out but when it hits home you lie..
ShimmeringConsciousChinchilla-max-1mb.gif

200.gif

sEsYPm8.gif

Last edited:
Warren Buffet is just the most optimistic guy ever. Always hopeful. No matter what, he has hope for the future. 10 trillion dollar deficit, he is still hopeful. He certainly doesn't approve of the situations that got us in this economic mess but is always optimistic we can change it. William James talked about guys like this. Who never get down and how that annoys a lot of people, like me. lol. They live in a dream world. But James said the world would be a much worse place without these saints like Buffett. And I do feel radiated by Buffet's example. I want to be like him. Be......nicer. I guess. and hopeful. and other things. lol.

"The tender grace, not of a day that is dead, but of a day yet to be born somehow, with the golden rule | grown natural, would be cut out from the perspective of our imaginations.

The saints, existing in this way, may, with their extravagances of human tenderness, be prophetic. Nay, innumerable times they have proved themselves prophetic. Treating those whom they met, in spite of the past, in spite of all appearances, as worthy, they have stimulated them to be worthy, miraculously transformed them by their radiant example and by the challenge of their expectation."

-William James

williamjames1-2x.jpg

Warren Buffet is just the most optimistic guy ever. Always hopeful. No matter what, he has hope for the future. 10 trillion dollar deficit, he is still hopeful. He certainly doesn't approve of the situations that got us in this economic mess but is always optimistic we can change it. William James talked about guys like this. Who never get down and how that annoys a lot of people, like me. lol. They live in a dream world. But James said the world would be a much worse place without these saints like Buffett. And I do feel radiated by Buffet's example. I want to be like him. Be......nicer. I guess. and hopeful. and other things. lol.

"The tender grace, not of a day that is dead, but of a day yet to be born somehow, with the golden rule | grown natural, would be cut out from the perspective of our imaginations.

The saints, existing in this way, may, with their extravagances of human tenderness, be prophetic. Nay, innumerable times they have proved themselves prophetic. Treating those whom they met, in spite of the past, in spite of all appearances, as worthy, they have stimulated them to be worthy, miraculously transformed them by their radiant example and by the challenge of their expectation."

-William James

williamjames1-2x.jpg
deep thoughts...
gaze.gif
7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.320x240x109.gif
tenor.gif

I am watching this documentary Sunshine Superman. I really don't like daredevilism. Skydiving is the last thing I would do. But Jung said you can learn about yourself by understanding things that annoy you or don't understand about others.

This BASE jumper said it is important not to grow up. Jung said the same thing. True creativity needs the spunk of a child. True living does. And this jumper said he is still a child. Children are always told what they can't do. Always trying to do things others say they can't do. And often do it again anyway. I did anyway. And that is what this guy is doing. By the time most of us grow up when somebody tells us something is impossible or we can't do it we believe it. We don't keep doing it anyway. So this daredevil and I are actually quite alike in a more abstract sense. Hate being told something is impossible. Somebody told Steve Jobs something was impossible and Jobs fired him on the spot. Like Muhammad Ali said, "Impossible is a big word thrown around by small men." Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

No, it was a ban evasion account, much like your current one. Stop lying about your past, and you won't get called out on it.

I also think it's fair that @SBJJ sees this, for the next time you try to pass your lies off on him.

So, who were you before @Covfefe? There's really no point in hiding it now, Multiple Miggs.

Yea. All that has been confirmed. That he's been banned multiple times that is.

You are priceless. A banned account calling me a bitch and saying he's reporting me. LOL

Where is the president. He seemed to disappear from this thread mighty quick after calling me a liar only to have himself proven wrong again with a quickness

Maybe it's time we all get together and report you every time you call someone a bitch or retard or derail threads with non stop insults and GIFs.

Or would you just get banned AGAIN and pop up under a different name?

For what it's worth, I would totally support you reporting every single person who calls another a "retard" or says something is "retarded." It automatically makes the person look like a special person.

Also, why the fuck are all you snowflakes reporting each other. That shit is lame as hell.

Also, @Covfefe was my alt account.

I don't think anyone is offended by the nomenclature. So that diagram is completely inaccurate. But such is usually expected from conservative internet graphics.

If Trump had said, "Why are we taking people from crime-ridden, undeveloped places?" I guarantee you the media would not have had half of this reaction. It's the impulsiveness of the leftist hivemind reacting to the buzzword "shithole". So it definitely is an issue of nomenclature.

I watched about an hour of CNN's coverage. It was hilarious. Don Lemon started his show: "The President of the United States is racist" and looked at multiple points like he was going to cry.

If Trump had said, "Why are we taking people from crime-ridden, undeveloped places?" I guarantee you the media would not have had half of this reaction. It's the impulsiveness of the leftist hivemind reacting to the buzzword "shithole". So it definitely is an issue of nomenclature.

I watched about an hour of CNN's coverage. It was hilarious. Don Lemon started his show: "The President of the United States is racist" and looked at multiple points like he was going to cry.

Don Lemon cries fake tears all the time. It's hilarious. He makes sure not to clean himself up either, and gets those extra loud sniffles into the mic. He's such a ham.

Bullshit motherfucker. Southern liberal here and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We're doing fine down here and getting along. That orange clown doesn't represent the South.

No one is "offended", it's just the indifference to his voting bloc that's amazing. Gotta give Trump credit for that...seen it before but on this level it's impressive. Way to take a giant shit on people and they come back asking for another dump.

Bullshit motherfucker. Southern liberal here and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We're doing fine down here and getting along. That orange clown doesn't represent the South.

No one is "offended", it's just the indifference to his voting bloc that's amazing. Gotta give Trump credit for that...never seen some dude take a giant shit on people and they come back asking for another dump.

Nothing you wrote addresses the point.

I'm from the North and grew up around almost all lefties. Guess what? It was extremely common to hear those people bashing southerners as being dumb racists. States like Alabama were referred to as "shitholes".

And that's the point. The double standards are hilarious. It's ok for northern liberals to crap on the South, but it's an abomination when Trump does the same thing about places like Haiti that are objectively much worse?

Nothing you wrote addresses the point.

I'm from the North and grew up around almost all lefties. Guess what? It was extremely common to hear those people bashing southerners as being dumb racists. States like Alabama were referred to as "shitholes".

And that's the point. The double standards are hilarious. It's ok for northern liberals to crap on the South, but it's an abomination when Trump does the same thing about places like Haiti that are objectively much worse?
Ok fine. I'm quite familiar how arrogant lefties look down on the South, yeah it pisses me off. That doesn't excuse our shit-stain of a President. Yeah Hillary wound have sucked ass too but we should have a higher standard, right?

Fuck that orange turd and everyone who voted for it. We're a half step from idiocracy.

That doesn't excuse our shit-stain of a President. Yeah Hillary wound have sucked ass too but we should have a higher standard, right?

Fuck that orange turd and everyone who voted for it. We're a half step from idiocracy.

I wasn't excusing him. I just don't care that he referred to shitholes by their proper name.

On the topic of "higher standards", I used to agree with you but Trump has changed my mind.

I think his crudeness is a good thing on net. Every time he says something like this, we have a new national debate about issues like immigration. Everyone gets sucked in to the debates. The "shithole" Sherdog thread is already 88 pages long!

Old assumptions are challenged. People educate themselves.

I see a lot of people who were never politically engaged before getting really interested in politics and it's largely because of Trump's boorishness. The cold, hard truth is that the professionalism that you're calling for is really boring for most, especially for young people. They tend to become apathetic and disengaged from politics under ordinary circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back