War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_od5us1RMYU1qz8x31o1_500.gif
Two men enter, one man leaves?

This is too grown up for me. I need something in a petite.

Please don't quote me on that out of context.

Fawlty was allegedly heard making a very firm defense of Mr. Van Cleef's penis. Very firm.

I think MMA attracts a lot of fans who aren't otherwise sports fans. It is different than other sports. That is why they like it. Now it is becoming more professional and like other sports which makes some people get annoyed. It's just another generic sport now.
This is one reason why I miss PRIDE, their presentation made the sport seem so much more grand. PRIDE had its fair share of shady shit too so it wasn't all good but the direction the UFC is going to make MMA seem more and more like football.

So Robert Whittaker had like a staph infection of his stomach? And it was eating away at his other organs?

<{clintugh}>

So Robert Whittaker had like a staph infection of his stomach? And it was eating away at his other organs?

<{clintugh}>
Staph infections are no joke. Once it gets under your skin, you're gonna have a bad time.

You never understood the difference between losing your shit, and strategic escalation. I lost my shit a few times. I also created alot of honey traps for trolls who thought they were getting the better of me.

Funny coming from the running joke of the WR, and most universally despised poster on both sides.

Be proud Jack. The left and right can't agree on feeding children, but in the WR, the one thing we all agree on, is that Jack v savage is a disengenuous, condescending, douche.

So this is Pimptight's new account easily losing its shit and coming off more comical (honey traps, calling the Official Best Poster of 2017 universally despised) than rustling, no?

I think bitcoin may be popping. I had no idea they were clearing out so many video cards. If bitcoin goes back up I am getting some nvidia and amd.

JsX8UsX.jpg

It's a terrible time to build a gaming PC.

The process of building one is actually easier than its ever been, and playing video games on a PC is a delight. The problem is that graphics cards (GPUs) — the crucial component that powers the visuals of a PC — are in extremely high demand, which makes them difficult to find at their intended prices. Many resellers are jacking up the price by double or more.

The demand, however, isn't due to a massive influx of new PC gaming enthusiasts. The demand is being driven by bitcoin mining.

A quick check of retail websites from Amazon to Best Buy to Newegg reveals the same thing: Back-order options, or sold-out signs, or re-sellers with huge mark-ups.

Nvidia's flagship GPU, the GTX 1080 Ti, has a suggested retail price of $700.

The lowest price for one on Amazon starts around $1,100:

So this is Pimptight's new account easily losing its shit and coming off more comical (honey traps, calling the Official Best Poster of 2017 universally despised) than rustling, no?

Losing my shit huh?

What does that mean you did, when you called me a joke?

Oohhhhhh, Jack is rustled, he called viva a joke.

About as sound as your arguments for campaign finance, where you cling to one aspect of the debate, put your blinders up, and pretend to not be completely full of shit

About as sound as your arguments for campaign finance, where you cling to one aspect of the debate, put your blinders up, and pretend to not be completely full of shit

What are my arguments for campaign finance, as you understand them?

That politicians don't change their votes in a statistically significant way, when given money.

Cool. That's one. Less of an argument than a statement of fact, though. Related: Donors give money to candidates already who agree with them. Another related one: Research shows that lobbying dollars are largely wasted.

Cramer just talked me into buying Goldman Sachs. The candle looks good too.

maxresdefault.jpg

reversal_candlestick_pattern_bullish_three_outside_up_chart_example.jpg

supposedly works 75% of the time

Goldman is in that pattern now. I am buying.

imgpsh_fullsize

Cool. That's one. Less of an argument than a statement of fact, though. Related: Donors give money to candidates already who agree with them. Another related one: Research shows that lobbying dollars are largely wasted.

How do you measure this jack, when just about every bill, is 6 bills in one?

When someone votes for a budget that has some pork barrel spending in it, how is that measured Jack?

Furthermore, why do we need statistical evidence for this, when 1 example proves the corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back