War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Aug3>

So I can assume you've only been on Sherdog since April or did you forget what we were even talking about as you made this post?

Next time just watch the insults. I don't need praise but next time call me "The Tantalizer" or "He Who Brings the Thunder". You know, something simple and in the middle of the road.

Yea, just this thread. I didn't expect the mods to take part. I mean like a list-style guessing game callout shitpost aggregator.

Example:

Hi guys, I'm @FacePunch - Formerly known as @DevilsLettuce (RIP/#FREEDEVILSLETTUCE!), and that's it! Unfortunately for you motherfucking retards, I have never been @HollywoodNicky (Mods, you have my permission to confirm this?). I got banned for a motherfucking limerick and the mod who did it should feel ashamed and embarrassed for yourself. Anyway - Guess who the old/new account is!
@Fawlty @hillelslovak87 @Pickle Rick @ShinkanPo @M3t4tr0n @Edison Carasio @Juventud @AgonyandIrony @Tekk @HomerThompson @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @spin_ @Final Rehab &@HereticBD because I know you love this shit - Feel free to please add people to both lists (I know I forgot a lot of November Snowflakes) and post your guesses. Tag your friends to guess!
Old Shitposters:

@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is ?

New Shitposters:

Who was @Necromantic ?
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was@ etc. etc.

<{1-16}>

<{1-12}>

I have a theory that they are actually sharing accounts. I've noticed that one will post and sound like rip for example. Then later in the same thread it'll sound like, say, the struggle or something.

They had all conspired together before to disrupt the forun, no reason they aren't conspiring now.

I have a theory that they are actually sharing accounts. I've noticed that one will post and sound like rip for example. Then later in the same thread it'll sound like, say, the struggle or something.

They had all conspired together before to disrupt the forun, no reason they aren't conspiring now.
<Dana05>

<{danawhoah}>

<{danayeah}>

I never even thought of that. God damnit.

Someone should start an alt-right shitposting account and get invited into their weird loser conspiratard sessions.

Old Shitposters:
@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is @Necromantic

New Shitposters:
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was @zebby23 ?
Who was @DickSarp ?
Who was @Pickle Rick ?
Who was @Jopious Extronimous ?
Who was@ etc. etc.
DickSarp actually has some damn fine posts out there in between the angry rants, which are also good. imo.

This is a tough game because those Trump trolls are a lot alike, and I never paid close enough attention to pick up on their subtleties.

DickSarp actually has some damn fine posts out there in between the angry rants, which are also good. imo.

This is a tough game because those Trump trolls are a lot alike, and I never paid close enough attention to pick up on their subtleties.
In the bi-partisan spirit and at HereticBD's request there are lefty new posters on that list as well.

I'm Lethal and TruthBeTolds alt account

Someone should start an alt-right shitposting account and get invited into their weird loser conspiratard sessions.

Yeah... someone should do that.... because it definitely hasn't already been done. That's for sure. No sir, They're too smart to let that happen....

I just watched a rerun of that Stephen Miller/Jake Tapper interview and I'm 85% sure that Miller is on opiates.

Well, fuck your igloo then you sasquatch-loving, maple syrup-tapping, lumberjackin', Trump-nut-gargling sonofabitch!

<{1-69}>
I would rather rather kill myself than be a fucking Canadian
Imagine being both a Canadian and a Trump supporter??
tenor.gif

u2xV6EG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back