War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to The Mayberry. It's more your speed.

You mean where I can discuss things like Walking Dead? I can do that right here! Russia went Full Negan with America,

"I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it!" :D

It's actually horrifying how effectively the right-wing has used thier media outlets to brainwash and stuperfy thier audiences. The studies that found that Fox viewers knew less about the news than people who watched no news at all make sense. To be fair, brainwashing the poor red voters is the only way the oligarchs who run the R party can keep those poor voting against thier own interests. Even thats no longer sufficent so now the Rs hsve resorted to flat-out rigging elections through Gerrymandering and voter suppression.

You related to Fawlty? Or 2 different IDs?

It's going to eat up the whole weekend, and move right into next week. Also, that's irrelevant. This is unequivocally terrible for Trump. Russian election interference in undeniable now. How is Trump going to fire Rosenstein, or Mueller now?

Um... no... 17 dead high school kids is going to keep eating up the weekend and into next week.

'If it bleeds, and it can't be blamed on Republicans we'll try anyway, it leads.'

Um... no... 17 dead high school kids is going to keep eating up the weekend and into next week.

'If it bleeds, and it can't be blamed on Republicans we'll try anyway, it leads.'

You are a special kind of asshole to bring that up.

This is hardly an off topic thread at this point.

This is hardly an off topic thread at this point.
mandy-8.jpg

mandy-27.jpg

Some awfully sharp elbows in that second pic.

All I see is

I remember seeing a picture of a butt that truly was just like a peach in someone's media gallery here on Sherdog. I was a fool for not downloading it immediately, because now I can't find it again.

This particular butt, while probably good (I can't tell since I'm not really into butts), doesn't do it for me, though.

You are a special kind of asshole to bring that up.

What? Reality?

@HomerThompson lives in a fantasy land that this suddenly became headline news and is going to stay on the frontpages until liberals die from over-masturbation.

We just had a horrible high school shooting in which 17 kids were murdered, and the liberals of this board want all overage of that tragedy to be put on hold for the real important news of the fraudulent Trump/Russia investigation.

And I'm the asshole for pointing that out, apparently.

What? Reality?

@HomerThompson lives in a fantasy land that this suddenly became headline news and is going to stay on the frontpages until liberals die from over-masturbation.

We just had a horrible high school shooting in which 17 kids were murdered, and the liberals of this board want all overage of that tragedy to be put on hold for the real important news of the fraudulent Trump/Russia investigation.

Oh yeah. You are THE asshole.

I remember seeing a picture of a butt that truly was just like a peach in someone's media gallery here on Sherdog. I was a fool for not downloading it immediately, because now I can't find it again.

This particular butt, while probably good (I can't tell since I'm not really into butts), doesn't do it for me, though.
Does it for me.

These two as well (dibs)
348cd190d5433ec9afbb2fe86b0ee999c43d58e0_hq.gif

giphy.gif

What? Reality?

Maybe I should point out that it was the Republican party in conjunction with the NRA the undermined two centuries of SC precedent and created the situation were a 19 year old could get his hands on a AR-15 and kill 17 innocent children; just one in a long line of high school massacres in the US.

If you want to point fingers, point them at Republican politicians and voters.

No, you're an asshole for lying about my position, and then trying to denigrate my character with this baseless accusation.

I apologize, you've proven multiple times it is impossible to die from over-masturbation.

But keep trying, you're gonna prove your critics wrong some day. Gotta set some goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back