War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who keeps moving my posts? I didn't start this conversation.

I just picked one of the 100s of videos detailing her well documented health problems.

You are trolling because you lack the confidence in yourself and in your position to make legitimate arguments, and you are too threatened at the prospect of being proven wrong (about something that isn't even political) by a stranger on the internet to even watch the videos I posted. Pump your nuts up, watch the videos, and risk that you might have bought some bullshit about Hillary that didn't affect your vote anyway.:rolleyes:

You are trolling because you lack the confidence in yourself and in your position to make legitimate arguments, and you are too threatened at the prospect of being proven wrong (about something that isn't even political) by a stranger on the internet to even watch the videos I posted. Pump your nuts up, watch the videos, and risk that you might have bought some bullshit about Hillary that didn't affect your vote anyway.:rolleyes:
Damn, you've really taken this personally, huh? Did you tattle on me after trolling me into this discussion? This ultra rehearsed speech I just quoted makes it seem like it.

Hey, the woman is clearly unhealthy and has been since she passed out cold on stage and smashed her head on the floor in 2012. There's been a ton of excuse making about her health. She's collapsed in public several times, respond bizarrely to sonic stimulus. Call it want you want, she clearly ain't right. Other than an obvious joke, I made no claim to know what her issue is. I don't know. Could it be one of the 3 issues you chose to post out of the literally 100s of 1000s of health issues a person could have at the age of 69? Probably not, seeing as they were your own selection used to support your argument.

I could post like 4 different vids of Clinton collapsing in public.

But oh, she's fine.

Damn, you've really taken this personally, huh? Did you tattle on me after trolling me into this discussion? This ultra rehearsed speech I just quoted makes it seem like it.

Hey, the woman is clearly unhealthy and has been since she passed out cold on stage and smashed her head on the floor in 2012. There's been a ton of excuse making about her health. She's collapsed in public several times, respond bizarrely to sonic stimulus. Call it want you want, she clearly ain't right. Other than an obvious joke, I made no claim to know what her issue is. I don't know. Could it be one of the 3 issues you chose to post out of the literally 100s of 1000s of health issues a person could have at the age of 69? Probably not, seeing as they were your own selection used to support your argument.

I didn't fucking snitch on you, WTF, the whole conversation got moved.

And there are not 100's or 1000's of health issues that would cause that behavior, it would have been her cervical muscles moving her head uncontrollably, and there are handful of things that would caused that. And I stand by what I said, which wasn't rehearsed, it was made fresh just for little old you and the games you are trying to play.

The off topic thread has been retardedly on topic all week it seems.

I didn't fucking snitch on you, WTF, the whole conversation got moved.

And there are not 100's or 1000's of health issues that would cause that behavior, it would have been her cervical muscles moving her head uncontrollably, and there are handful of things that would caused that. And I stand by what I said, which wasn't rehearsed, it was made fresh just for little old you and the games you are trying to play.
haha Thats somehow even more pathetic. "Games you play." Get off your soapbox.

We're talking about a 70 year old woman with obvious health issues that are impossible not to see unless you literally try not to.

It's not "Off-Topic" in the sense of not being about politics, although that goes here as well.
Still seems like most of this shit could have resolved in a true OT call out thread or something is all.

We're talking about a 70 year old woman with obvious health issues that are impossible not to see unless you literally try not to.

I proved you wrong on one point (which is the game you are playing not admitting you were a sucker), what else ya got?

Still seems like most of this shit could have resolved in a true OT call out thread or something is all.

The War Room and the OT don't have much crossover these days, but the WR OT threads were always about stopping derails.
MMA discussion, general chit chat and trash talk (within War Room rules, not OT rules) is good too.

The War Room and the OT don't have much crossover these days, but the WR OT threads were always about stopping derails.
MMA discussion, general chit chat and trash talk (within War Room rules, not OT rules) is good too.
hot-girls-bikinis-beach-26.jpg

No, I don't have a name, wish I did though

I could post like 4 different vids of Clinton collapsing in public.

But oh, she's fine.

No you can't.

I think what's clear throughout this thread and elsewhere is that you're completely indifferent to the truth of what you say. You seem to care only about partisan advantage, and the fact that what you say is objectively false and both you and your interlocutors know it doesn't embarrass you or tug at your conscience.

I hate Clinton, and I've said as much many times.

But you're full of shit.

If you could you would.

But you can't so you won't

It's so bizarre. I guess I understand people trusting the Clinton health CT thing during a brief period when it was unknown. But why stick to it at this point?

It's so bizarre. I guess I understand people trusting the Clinton health CT thing during a brief period when it was unknown. But why stick to it at this point?

@Seano has never cared about facts. He just likes his feelings and talking points.

He is the exact type of person the Russians were targeting during the election.

Frankly, it was always a poppycock fishing expedition, but now it just seems delusional. I thought Trump coke addict-ing his way through the first debate (and Hillary supporters not making some giant conspiracy about his health about it) would kind of make those "Hillary is dying!" folks realize they're being childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back