War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck twitter too. I just signed up and tweeted that bastard. My account was immediately suspended cuz of content. They filtered it out immediately.

Why the fuck would you fuck with someone's mother over something she wasn't involved in? Especially over something as fucking petty as a ban from a chat server. Jesus.

Because it satisfies me. I havent gotten a response back from him yet. So I will contact people till I do.

btw. this is the kind of response I am looking for. Anger. That is why.

Last edited:
what a teammate said about Jim Brown. Everyone who tackles you should remember how much it hurts.

He told me, 'Make sure when anyone tackles you he remembers how much it hurts.' He lived by that philosophy and I always followed that advice.

— John Mackey, 1999

But ya, if somebody messaged that to my mother I would drive across the country and kill them. lol. But I am not an asshole and don't deserve to have people attack my mother. I am innocent

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Dis is my hero and dis is me

2pac_tl53ixme.gif

giphy.gif

I aint got no motherfuckin friends, that is why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker.

Really? I've read the opposite -- or rather, the side effects is lorazepam (that xanax doesnt have) are suicidal thoughts, seizures, respiratory depression, and psychological depression.

Usually Ativan is prescribed for symptons that are less than 4 months.

Again i could be wrong -- i only use it for the odd work presentation and a 0.5 mg per golf round.

I had a psychotic episode a few years back. I didn't do anything. But I thought I was. I was no longer in control. I called the cops and told them to pick me up before I hurt myself or others. These fuckers were acting so lackadaisical about it. I had to order them to handcuff me behind my back. Now.

People kinda romanticize going crazy but it isnt fun at all. I wasn't in control anymore. It was like I was a werewolf knowing midnight was coming and throw me in a cell before its too late.

Anyway, I thought the entire world was trying to trick me. I have no problems or fear of doctors. But the doctor that night looked sketchy. He was coming towards me with a shot. I am like "whoa buddy, what the fuck is in that?" It was like something out of a movie. Total Recall or something. lol. I demanded to know what was in the shot. He said ativan benadryl and something else. I said ok that is fine.

This is how paranoid I was that night. When the cop was driving me to the hospital I thought she was gonna intentionally go off the road and kill us both. I was terrified that would happen at any minute. Why? Cuz the whole ride I am bitching at her about what scum cops are. How they ruin lives, how can you live with yourself etc. lol. I thought she may feel guilty and drive into a tree or something. I had a very strong sense I was gonna die that night.

I would take xanax for tests and other stuff too. Remember when Forrest popped for it? lol. I have no idea how these guys get in the cage without xanax. When I used to care about JOnes's fights, I bet was I more nervous than him. I would have puked before I got to the octagon. I am high strung and have a lot of nervous energy

Also, I apologized to you guys for going on a tantrum last night. And then this morning went on another one with somebody else. I know I need to stop. I already regret it.

"If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow." Chinese Proverb.

People that don't support Transgenderism shouldn't be having kids. Do I need to remind you all what year it is? Humanity is evolving and soon you will all accept it. Embrace change and diversity.
Now you all believe you're in a position to decide who has kids and who doesn't? Interesting

People that don't support Transgenderism shouldn't be having kids. Do I need to remind you all what year it is? Humanity is evolving and soon you will all accept it. Embrace change and diversity.

So conform or you’re not allowed to have kids? Wow, so open minded and tolerant.

Now you all believe you're in a position to decide who has kids and who doesn't? Interesting
Pretty sure he was being facetious, not surprised you didn't pick up on that though.

Yes. People like me are the future. We don't need intolerant or racist people making decisions in the western world and Europe.
4 posts and he already has dubs lol

Will he make it til 10 ?

The intolerance I see today is the wurst and needs to be stopped by any means. Once people like you are gone we will all be same and think alike.
The fact this abysmally obvious troll account fooled two people is alarming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back