WARCRAFT 3 REMASTER is coming at us!!!!!!!

will this include frozen throne and related mechanic changes/balances?

i liked it but i would have liked it more if it was WC4

tenor.gif

i hope they make high level heroes slightly less game changing, either way, I'm there!

will this include frozen throne and related mechanic changes/balances?
It said it includes the expansions.

I was hoping for Warcraft 4 at some point, but I'll probably be buying this. Probably been a decade since I last play Warcraft 3

Considering i bought the lack luster Starcraft remastered, I'll likely pass.

Need to remaster more than just the look, boys n girls.

I honestly expected way more from the visuals. To be a "remaster," this still looks very outdated.

I honestly expected way more from the visuals. To be a "remaster," this still looks very outdated.

I find your comment kind of ironic considering most remasters just give 4K resolution, leaving a game with low polygon models and low retail textures... but in 4K! At least for this they’ve apparently gone to the hassle of remaking every single character model, so I’ll give them credit for that.

Pretty sure I have my game discs around.
Was good at the time.

This wasn't necessarily the iconic Blizzard game I wanted a remaster of, but this still sends me some nostalgia chills.

Diablo II remaster pls Blizzard

if it is so good why is it getting remastered. i would prefer a warcraft 1 remaster

I liked WC4 back in the day, but I feel like this kind of RTS is a genre that just hasn't aged well. I can't say I am entirely uninterested. It did tickle my nostalgic nerve watching that video. But seriously Blizzard, maybe just make a new one ?

I never played Warcraft but am definitely excited for this as I love Age of Empires, Command and Conquer and Company of Heroes.

I am curious to see if the custom maps take off like in WC3 heyday
Love me some footmen frenzy

I never played Warcraft but am definitely excited for this as I love Age of Empires, Command and Conquer and Company of Heroes.
You never played Warcraft but you played those? You don't like fantasy or?

Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne expansion is up there as one the best strategy games of all time. You gotta play it through man, it's really good. Storywise it's much better than the ones you listed. Some epic storylines, which is why I'm sad we wont get to see a Warcraft 2 and 3 movie.

Back