Warhammer 40K SpaceHulk DeathWing in development

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Rejoice, 40k brethren. It's about facking time someone brought us an actual quality FPS 40K game.

Currently in development by Focus Interactive and Cyanide, using the Unreal 4 engine; SpaceHulk: DeathWing

[YT]jNT8LQnImiI[/YT]

[YT]0Nr1zMtEsJQ[/YT]

Website also has a forum. I shared some of our Sherdog input there already. They are open to constuctive input. Jump in.

Quote from the Forum:

Space Hulk

Worthless video. It's a bad cam recording of a video screen that takes up less about 1/16th of the video screen and the shitty sound quality doesn't help the guy presenting speaking barely intelligible, heavily accented English.
Holy frig, you weren't kidding. Whhy they would let that particular guy do the speaking at the presentation is beyond me. What a disappointment.

there is still no new news?! Fuck ive been waiting for this game. This and the new warhammer 40k mmo sounds so god damn awesome

Used to love Games Workshop. As a kid (we're talking 88-96 or so) I was all about Warhammer, 40k, Bloodbowl.... Have since sold the great bulk of my miniatures, many years back, but I'm always curious to try one of these games. They never seem.... Very good.

Still no gameplay footage? Blah.

I hope you are a computer gamer too then because Warhammer Total War is probably going to be one of the best games ever

Just hold your horses first and see if the game comes out in a smooth state. CA has dropped the ball quite a few times lately in realising buggy games at launch. Waiting for a patch (and while doing that, the price will probably drop) won't hurt.

Devs on Twitter said:
@StabbyMcHatchet Hey hello, thank you for your enthusiasm! There is no official information for the time being, be patient :).

:icon_neut

I hope you are a computer gamer too then because Warhammer Total War is probably going to be one of the best games ever

I'll probably wait until all 3 games are released. I've played enough Total War that the AI has become too predictable.

I'm still absolutely hooked to Vermintide, I've been clocking in 4 hours a day for the past month now... still not bored.

Vermintide is not out on Xbox 360 is it?

I replied to their Tweet, saying that it was hard to be patient after waiting for this game for over 20 years. They replied again today and said "Yes, I understand, but don't worry: We are working hard on this title!"

So that is a ray of hope anyways.

Space Marines are so played out. 40K games need to change direction and showcase the other races. Or even just reskin to Chaos Marines, which are 100x more awesome. Nurgle 4 lyfe

Space Marines are so played out. 40K games need to change direction and showcase the other races. Or even just reskin to Chaos Marines, which are 100x more awesome. Nurgle 4 lyfe

11kieex.png

Tzeentch>>smell poop marines

agreed (khorne flakes ftw)

HERETICS!

I like the look of Slaneesh Marines, personally. Nurgle's Marines are super cool looking too, all bloated and diseased. I find Khorne's whole crew is an out-dated, typical, unimaginative bunch.

I always liked the Sisters of Battle too.

but still, Tau and Eldar needs more love imo

Goes to show how people have different tastes.
When I was a collector/builder of the models, I had:

5500 point Space Marine army
3500 point Tyranid Army
3000 point Sisters of Battle army
2 full boxes of the Space Hulk board game

Those days are over. In the end I sold the models and bought a chainsaw.

I have a Novel collection that is about 12 feel long with all the books side by side, and every release of the first Dawn of War PC Video game series with expansions. An extensive collection of Codexs and rulebooks and other lore, and I buy everything that comes on for consoles (Even though firewarrior was meh).

I am a 40K nerd the way that Starwars nerds are Starwars nerds.

I'm kind of a 40k noob, but I've read a few novels and own the Ultramarine title on Xbox 360. It was a cool game, but unfortunately I got it too late and the MP was dead. Hope they make a sequel.

I'm kind of a 40k noob, but I've read a few novels and own the Ultramarine title on Xbox 360. It was a cool game, but unfortunately I got it too late and the MP was dead. Hope they make a sequel.

40K is a deep, rich and detailed universe. It has so much potential and I never understood why it was never made into quality games and a quality series of movies by now.

The MP on SpaceMarine was dead before it started. You're lucky if there are 40 people online it sems. I bought the map pack expansion and never got to play on any of the maps except one, because they made the new maps a separate lobby from the old ones, and no one else seemed to own them but me. I got into A GAME on A MAP, and that map kept recirculating and we never got to play a different one.

Super depressing for any serious 40K, to have these maps an not even get to see what they look like.

If I knew some other guys that loved the game we could set up a private match. That would be cool.

3500 point Tyranid Army

Those days are over. In the end I sold the models and bought a chainsaw.

I have a Novel collection that is about 12 feel long with all the books side by side, and every release of the first Dawn of War PC Video game series with expansions. An extensive collection of Codexs and rulebooks and other lore, and I buy everything that comes on for consoles (Even though firewarrior was meh).

Pretty cool collection bro. Back in the day I got a bunch of Tyranids and Undead for Christmas but my painting was borderline criminal so I never got into collecting/playing

My favourite Warhammer game was Dark Omen so I'm holding out for Creative Assembly to make Warhammer: Total War

40K is a deep, rich and detailed universe. It has so much potential and I never understood why it was never made into quality games and a quality series of movies by now.

The MP on SpaceMarine was dead before it started. You're lucky if there are 40 people online it sems. I bought the map pack expansion and never got to play on any of the maps except one, because they made the new maps a separate lobby from the old ones, and no one else seemed to own them but me. I got into A GAME on A MAP, and that map kept recirculating and we never got to play a different one.

Super depressing for any serious 40K, to have these maps an not even get to see what they look like.

If I knew some other guys that loved the game we could set up a private match. That would be cool.

I'd be down if the expansion was free to download, haha.

3500 point Tyranid Army

Those days are over. In the end I sold the models and bought a chainsword.

fixed it for you

2sbpks9.jpg

Back