Warhammer 40K SpaceHulk DeathWing in development

OMG it looks so frigging cool man!!!!

6:25 = Amazing.
#killitwithfire

See the Adeptus Mechanicus at 13:05? This is as 40K as it gets. These guys seriously stuck to the lore. Wow I am so amped right now holy shit.

Last edited:
yeah this is the game I have been waiting for, for 30 years....

holy shit can they not shut the fuck up for one minute? "WE ARE THE ANGELS OF DEATH" "DIE ABOMINATION" "WE ARE THE ANGELS OF DEATH"

This game is available on Steam for Pre-order.

If someone has the time, could you tell me how much it costs? I am a console player but I just want to have an idea how much they are going to ask for this gem.

Watching this video last night, there are some good questions/answers:

This game is available on Steam for Pre-order.

If someone has the time, could you tell me how much it costs? I am a console player but I just want to have an idea how much they are going to ask for this gem.

Watching this video last night, there are some good questions/answers:

Just checked for you. Steam has it listed as $39.99 regular price but is currently -15% off at $33.99 until Dec 9th, which is also the release date.

Deadly. Thanks man!

ok so the core gameplay is amazing. But the rest of game, it need some work done to it.

it was very buggy and goofy, its got a base ass foundation but the rest of it need some tuning

How do you know? I thought the Beta was closed and the game isn't available till Dec 9th.

@GhostZ06

man i want to like this game but it just looks so bland and boring

also TB ripped it to shreds on his stream lol

man i want to like this game but it just looks so bland and boring

also TB ripped it to shreds on his stream lol

he said the same thing, it needs more time in the oven.

Oh shit, for 40 bucks what are people expecting? I mean people drop 150 a year on Call of Duty and they are running the same engine as they did 8 editions ago or whatever. (Canadian dollars)
Just a re-skin year after year.

This game is a FIRST, and the developers are passionate about the 40k lore and universe. The publisher is saying the sky is the limit for expansion and support, if the community is there for it.

I just pre-ordered this on my Steam account. I am not a PC gamer but who knows how long before they release the console edition? The social media knobs are extremely quiet about the whole console release so I didn't want to risk waiting forever to play it.

Plus I didn't want to miss out on the preorder bonus loadout.

So you can welcome me to the KBD/M world once my Laptop gets fixed. Unless I get nerdy and fivure out how to link an Xbox One controller to my Laptop.

Oh shit, for 40 bucks what are people expecting? I mean people drop 150 a year on Call of Duty and they are running the same engine as they did 8 editions ago or whatever. (Canadian dollars)

This game is a FIRST, and the developers are passionate about the 40k lore and universe. The publisher is saying the sky is the limit for expansion and support, if the community is there for it.

I just pre-ordered this on my Steam account. I am not a PC gamer but who knows how long before they release the console edition? The social media knobs are extremely quiet about the whole console release so I didn't want to risk waiting forever to play it.

So you can welcome me to the KBD/M world once my Laptop gets fixed. Unless I get nerdy and fivure out how to link an Xbox One controller to my Laptop.

why dont you join us on the master race.

*reaches hand out*

Microsoft made using their Xbox 360/One controllers on a PC really easy. If it's a USB version you can plug it right in. If your computer has bluetooth then an XBOne controller can connect using that. Unfortunately if you don't have either of those you'll have to buy a USB dongle to connect using wireless and those are something like $25.

I am PC only, but a controller really is much better for certain games.

Microsoft made using their Xbox 360/One controllers on a PC really easy. If it's a USB version you can plug it right in. If your computer has bluetooth then an XBOne controller can connect using that. Unfortunately if you don't have either of those you'll have to buy a USB dongle to connect using wireless and those are something like $25.

I am PC only, but a controller really is much better for certain games.

speaking of controllers. ive been looking at the steam controller a little bit, but the most i'm getting off it is the "interesting" vibe

Back