Warhammer 40k

Your think of this....

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Drach'nyen

Tzeetch is older then nurgle, then khorn then Vonder sexy Slaanesh
Yeah and as time is messed up in the warp they all have set dates they came into existance (like slaneesh) but strangely have also always existed!
The 40k gods are messed up and facinating

Old tzenech was supposedly once the most powerful but lost some deus ex machina spell book/artifact http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Scribes
Khornes sword is soo op even he cant use it without fearing the fallout
Nurgle has one of the eldar gods captive as his pet/love interest and his plauge zombies hold millons of worlds
Slaneesh is the weakest god but scares the others with its growth , in one short story it gave each of its brother gods a present that they all smashed in time in fustration.....only to feel compelled to fix it again each time they wrecked it!
We now have a 5th god reborn in current lore growing
And in the beast arises series vulkan for just the slightest moment glimpses that the ork gods may be real!

Last edited:
So Khorne is older than Khaine? Well either way why two gods of war?
There are actually lots of gods. Enough collective belief will bring them into existence (the Eldar are in the process of spawning yet another, Ynnead). Its just that the big four chaos gods each have such broad portfolios that they can feed and grow off those who don't necessarily believe/worship them specifically as long as their actions/emotions are aligned.

What about the Old ones then? Dont they have gods they thought into existence? Actually they did create the Enslavers right? Are those still around or did Slaneesh eat them? And then how come only one Slaneesh? Surely there be previous manifestations of that concept he embodies.

@Trotsky Commander Farsight

"For the greater good..."

What about the Old ones then? Dont they have gods they thought into existence? Actually they did create the Enslavers right? Are those still around or did Slaneesh eat them? And then how come only one Slaneesh? Surely there be previous manifestations of that concept he embodies.
I think they were beyond all that ...their interaction and understaning with the warp was more complex plus the warp was much more stable before the war in heaven.
The enslavers (lore may be redacted) largely died out having not enough to feed on
The eldar being a powerful psyker race and numbers in the trillions all obsessing with excess were what was needed to realy kickstart its birth into a fixed focused god

So @whougonnacall covered most of it, but also remember that time is fucky in the warp. There's a story about a ship responding to a distress call and when they arrive from their warp jump they are attacked and send out a distress call. Turns out they actually traveled back in time during their jump and were responding to their own signal. So while Slaneesh didn't "exist" until the Eldar gangbanged him/her/it into creation, he still sort of already did exist. But didn't. But kinda did.

Second new vehicle for Orks shown. Lol at the squiq co-pilot.

WHFestLiveBlog-August18-ShokkJump-4ad.jpg

Lots of other new info on the blog page [LINK] as well. None of it particularly interesting to me. But I've got to say: fucking more Nurgle shit? Jesus Christ, give it a rest. Both Rogue Trader and the new Blood Bowl team are Nurgle. C'mon GW, there's got to be something else you could have used.

The FW site has been updated with their new region-specific pricing. And yeah, they did just what I had feared they'd do: they applied the "GW special" conversion rate to all the prices so stuff went up 20% pretty much across the board for US customers. So this shit that was already damn expensive got EVEN FUCKING WORSE! I was hoping to maybe pick up some heavy weapon packs for my Calth/Prospero dudes that I haven't put together, but fuck them.

Back