Was 2015/2016 the closest we've been to bucking the two party system?

If he had tapped out, then why isn't he the face of the Democratic party right now?

They fear him.
He ran as a Democrat and should of been the Democratic nominee for the presidency=====DEMOCRAT, he still supports Democrats, he is not doing nothing independent. He is not what you wish he is and he made a cool million dollars last year.

He ran as a Democrat and should of been the Democratic nominee for the presidency=====DEMOCRAT, he still supports Democrats, he is not doing nothing independent. He is not what you wish he is and he made a cool million dollars last year.

Do you know what Our Revolution is?

It is a alternative political party apparatus. Bernie doesn't need the DNC. He could actually run as an Independent and win. No one since Perot, before the parties started rigging the ballots could say that.

Did you know that bernie is doing townhalls on YouTube that are drawing more viewers then fox news or CNN?

Did you know that he is building an alternative media platform that is very successful?

The millionaire shit is because millions of people have bought his book. He was worth 700k in 2016.

He didn't take a lobbying job. He didn't sell out. That is BS propaganda.

It's always seemed incongruous to me that such a vast country could be really well served by just two fixed parties .

Do you know what Our Revolution is?

It is a alternative political party apparatus. Bernie doesn't need the DNC. He could actually run as an Independent and win. No one since Perot, before the parties started rigging the ballots could say that.

Did you know that bernie is doing townhalls on YouTube that are drawing more viewers then fox news or CNN?

Did you know that he is building an alternative media platform that is very successful?

The millionaire shit is because millions of people have bought his book. He was worth 700k in 2016.

He didn't take a lobbying job. He didn't sell out. That is BS propaganda.
I didn't expect no less from a Bernie bro, I do like your passion man, keep on living.

Back