Was Conor McGregor the only thing that made boxing relevant again or

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are they having a down year? Is Zuffa boxing still a thing?

There were boxing threads in ufc discussion constantly.

Everybody was a boxing fan. GGG vs Alvarez. Pac-Man vs horn. UFC signed Anthony Joshua.
Talks of super fights.
Now nobody gives a shit again lol

GGG-Canelo 2 will do more PPV's than any UFC card except McGregor-Khabib

Hasn't Anthony Joshua made more money than the whole UFC roster combined so far this year?

Everybody was a boxing fan. GGG vs Alvarez. Pac-Man vs horn. UFC signed Anthony Joshua.
Talks of super fights.
giphy.gif

No. There’s plenty of top tier boxing matches coming up or could possibly happen in the future. There’s no down year for boxing or mma. Specific individuals from both sports will draw, other than that .. 90 % of mma and boxing events will do shit numbers. Drawllll

GGG and Alvarez are still top draws and are fighting each other again next month. Also Lomachenko is a pretty big deal in the boxing community.

I can only watch boxing when there are some major names like Canelo,Pacman,cotto,Loma(only seen him once) havent seen mikey garcia but have heard of him.

I watch all prelims and go to a strip club on beach blvd orange co Ca, to watch ppv, watch the UFC and stay for the titties.

My 80 year old pops is boxing diehard always talking shit. I tell him how good are those boxers on ground and he stays quiet. fukk boxing

GGG and Alvarez are still top draws and are fighting each other again next month. Also Lomachenko is a pretty big deal in the boxing community.

Lol @ ggg and Loma being top draws! Lololol. Loma has never had a ppv headliner and ggg only sold 80k on his ppv before he fought Canelo.

GGG-Canelo 2 will do more PPV's than any UFC card except McGregor-Khabib

Hasn't Anthony Joshua made more money than the whole UFC roster combined so far this year?
GGG-Canelo 2 will undoubtedly do more PPV buys then any UFC card ever. The UFC reports WORLD WIDE estimates, while Boxing reports just the USA buys. Canelo's last two fights likely did more then any UFC card ever

My 80 year old pops is boxing diehard always talking shit. I tell him how good are those boxers on ground and he stays quiet. fukk boxing
Why does it matter how good they are on the ground? They are Boxers. MMA fighters are MMA fighters. Neither are real fighters

Boxing was relevant before Conor and will still be after he retires. He was never even in the sport before Mayweather fought him.

Talks of super fights.
Wow you clearly don’t know shiit about boxing(I’m sure you’re first boxing match was most likely that farce Mayweather v mcgregor).

You’re a noob boxing isn’t like the ufc it’s not a motopolized sport it’s not ran by just a group of people lol

Boxing is the oldest sport in the world and has been doing great like it always will and it’s biggest fight canelo v ggg will out do any ufc ppl this year.

Just because you’re love boy gets smashed in boxing doesn’t mean the sport doesn’t exist, well it may to you but for those in the know like me boxing has been great and always will.

You exposed yourself horribly please go back to watching wwe because the real fight game isn’t for you idiot.

Boxing is king and always will be.

Why does it matter how good they are on the ground? They are Boxers. MMA fighters are MMA fighters. Neither are real fighters
MMA beats the boxer in "real fight". That's why it matters. MMA is the purer form of combat than boxing.

You must be a white boy.

Boxing is the king idiot.

Boxing sucks. It used to be awesome but those days are gone.

Back