Was Conor McGregor the only thing that made boxing relevant again or

Really? Your 80-year old pops stayed quiet when you ask how good are boxers on the ground? I would have guessed that he would have asked you how gay you and the MMA fighters are on the ground. I guess even 80-year olds are PC these days.
Dont be mad you dont got a dad.

I have always found this to be a silly and stupid argument to use.

Both are sports. Both are fighting.. Both uses different rules.

Enjoy both, or just choose one. No need to shit on the other just because you are a half fight fan.

I like mma, boxing, and thai/kick boxing
You don't follow BJJ competitions? Filthy casual

You don't follow BJJ competitions? Filthy casual

Nah. I choose the fight sports that includes striking. BJJ is cool to watch now and then. But i dont follow it.

No time. Two small kids, job, my own training.

My 80 year old pops is boxing diehard always talking shit. I tell him how good are those boxers on ground and he stays quiet. fukk boxing

How good are those UFC fighters on the football pitch? fukk UFC!

your logic is fucking stupid.

Nah. I choose the fight sports that includes striking. BJJ is cool to watch now and then. But i dont follow it.

No time. Two small kids, job, my own training.
Yeah I’m kidding. I don’t really care what people watch. The only thing that actually annoys me is people on these boards shitting on the fighters and the sport

Conor is still known as Floyd's punching bag so boxing still going strong.

Here in the UK Boxing is thriving. Literally has not been as big in my lifetime over here as it is now (I'm 32). Even discounting the AJ hype train, we have Whyte , Frampton, Bellew, Brook, Khan, Fury selling out venues and several up and comers that could fill a venue in their local city.

You must be a white boy.

Boxing is the king idiot.

How is that related to anything?

Also, if you were in a street fight and you were trained in a discipline would you rather that be boxing or MMA?

You already know the answer.

GGG-Canelo 2 will undoubtedly do more PPV buys then any UFC card ever. The UFC reports WORLD WIDE estimates, while Boxing reports just the USA buys. Canelo's last two fights likely did more then any UFC card ever
What that information is false, UFC never release ppv buy estimates neve, those are just roughly accurate estimates sourced by Dave meltzer (majority of the time) but I am pretty sure those estimates are only reflective of cable purchases in the USA no way does it provide global numbers

you're probably still in high school if you care about who would win in a "real fight". This is the cringiest habit of nerdy mma fans.
yes we don't care anymore, we know any semi decent mma fighter whoops a boxer

yes we don't care anymore, we know any semi decent mma fighter whoops a boxer
giphy.gif

My 80 year old pops is boxing diehard always talking shit. I tell him how good are those boxers on ground and he stays quiet. fukk boxing
He probably thinks you're a fucking idiot.

Back