Was Fedor always so calm/respectful?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was always so calm and didnt really talk bad about people.

I think there was only once the angry Fedor

Maybe someone knows more.
<{vega}>

Yes. Only after watching Mirko KO'ing his little brother have I ever seen him angry .

Yeah when Fedor saw his brother KO'd you could really feel for him. But only for about a second because then he shouts "shtop!" In his funny attempt at English and let me tell you, this is some of the most unintentionally hilarious shit in the mma world. Gets me bawling everytime.

But then Fedor gets that look like he's gonna kill that son of a bitch.

Yep. Dude has always been chill AF, outside of murdering mo-foz in fights.

People are born with their personalities and they don't really change.

Men usually change when they get older and become more mature and their testosterone lowers. Or they become bitter at life, or on the flip side, more happy because they have a better adulthood than childhood.

But a guy like Fedor, stoic and calm, is born like that and will always be like that. That's something you can't teach.

Fedor only showed emotion once and that was what others have mentioned about Mirko. Every other time he always has that emotionless stare that's still kind of sad like a true killer. Except when he's drinking vodka like a boss.

Yeah the Cro Cop KO of his brother bothered him but that's about it.

That my friends is true mystique

Unlike fucking today....Where you can see the double champ, Cormier be a commentator and compliment every fucking fighter, basically a poorman's Rogan....There is no more mystique anymore...It's a bunch of fighters who are boring and have nothing cool about em......and who are poor enough that they have to become commentators!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a fucking joke of a sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fedor only showed emotion once and that was what others have mentioned about Mirko. Every other time he always has that emotionless stare that's still kind of sad like a true killer. Except when he's drinking vodka like a boss.

I remember when Randleman asked Fedor backstage if he would drink vodka with him sometime. Damn it has been so long.

RIP Randleman

Last edited by a moderator:
Always. Actual tough guys don't need gimmicks, drama, talk shit or be disrespectful.

Fedor showed up, attempted to kill his opponent til either the ref pulled him off or the bell sounded then helped his opponent up off the canvas.

I'm certain fedors calmness and coldness allowed him to be so awesome in big fights. It was nice seeing the baddest dude trying to be the least intimidating. Fedor didnt just change the game he opened peeoples eyes to what a real badass is.

Yeah when Fedor saw his brother KO'd you could really feel for him. But only for about a second because then he shouts "shtop!" In his funny attempt at English and let me tell you, this is some of the most unintentionally hilarious shit in the mma world. Gets me bawling everytime.

But then Fedor gets that look like he's gonna kill that son of a bitch.

He said 'stop' which in Russian means stop.

Yes. Only after watching Mirko KO'ing his little brother have I ever seen him angry .

We saw what happened after that.

images

There have only been 2 public instances of Fedor getting angry:

1. When his brother was KO'd by Mirko.

2. When his brother was talking shit about him and he replied in an open response, calling him a Judas and all:
"Usually I don’t comment on other people's statements. But I cannot remain silent. This is my first and last answer to you. I consider it beneath my dignity to constantly react to your lies. [...] I can only think of one thing - not to dishonor the family name of me and my parents!"

Sad.

Back