Was I wrong or out of line here? Story time

If you felt that threatened you shouldn't of picked him up to begin with.

I ask women who ask for help to take of their shirts and squeeze their nipples for a couple of minutes to be sure they're not lactating. I'm asian and can't be around dairy and not because I'm a hentai connoisseur.

The Black guy should have dialed 911 on his cell. When the cops show up he can tell them that this crazy white guy kidnapped him at gun point and stole his Nugget Nectar.

None of this ever happened.

Lol @ you asking him to pull up his shirt to check him for weapons and lol @ you keeping your gun in the glove box....that expensive kimber leave you too poor to buy a holster and take a CC course???

And lol @ buying a kimber in 9mm, their 9mm pistols are shit, 45acp all the way with them.

I think this is the only time you and I have ever agreed on anything. Who the fuck buys a beautiful Kimber in 9mm and lets it rattle around in a glovebox.

I think this is the only time you and I have ever agreed on anything. Who the fuck buys a beautiful Kimber in 9mm and lets it rattle around in a glovebox.

Somebody too poor to buy a real kimber (45acp) and a holster lol.

Somebody too poor to buy a real kimber (45acp) and a holster lol.

Bruh at least buy a fucking polymer or something if you're going to toss it in your glovebox. I used to carry a M&P Shield Pro in .40 and I liked it the same reason I liked my AK, I could treat it like shit.

A Kimber is a fine firearm, and TS story is wack as hell. People paranoid as fuck these days.

Either you're a wannabe cop or your thread is 0/10.

PS - I don't like Kimbers either. I hate having to use a silly little tool to remove the slide.

Sounds a bit much to me, but tbh if I was in an area or situation that I thought was sketch I wouldn't even offer to help the stranger. Fuck some random person. So I'm not sure if you're nicer than me or not.

Either you're a wannabe cop or your thread is 0/10.

PS - I don't like Kimbers either. I hate having to use a silly little tool to remove the slide.

I’m not really a fan of kimber 1911s but their hunting rifles are absolutely awesome, I have 3 of them right now. They are the best game in town for ultralight mountain hunting rigs.

I asked him the same shit and he came with that bullshit quote of only being “buzzed” not drunk.

I think it’s some kind of code word meaning he sucked the “nectar” out the dudes “nuggets”.
TS was like: "Stop! Pull down your pants!"

Back