Was Luger the worst wrestler to get consistent push?

Nash claims he was offered the role in the first x-men instead of punisher. Can't remember the exact details.

I remember something about the time on set vs money for the job was less money than showing up for WCW and seeing Scott and his family during that time.

I remember something about the time on set vs money for the job was less money than showing up for WCW and seeing Scott and his family during that time.
They should have come back to him a few years later in tna when he was rocking the old lion look.

I didn't know this.
Sabretooth has had two iterations in the X-Men universe, with former professional wrestler Tyler Mane playing the villainous mutant in X-Men and Liev Schreiber taking over the role in X-Men Origins: Wolverine (despite Mane expressing a desire to return to the part). However, Mane almost didn't have a chance to play the role at all; in an interview with Pop Culture Addict, he confirmed that his tag team wrestling partner Kevin Nash was initially up Sabretooth, recalling, "I guess they were talking, but luckily for me Kevin was a little overweight at the time."
Read More: http://www.looper.com/47018/actors-almost-cast-x-men/?utm_campaign=clip

I loved the rack. not sure why nobody uses it anymore. I used to make my buddies tap to it all the time in the ol' living room wrestling league. It legit hurts.
Lol I remember I got my buddy up in the rack and he started squirming and I dropped him in his head on the basement floor

He's not the worst but....

HHH.

Was in some great matches, but wasnt all him.

whos the fat guy in the shorts and tucked in shirt in the second video...?? he comes in during the celebration, can see him in middle of the ring around 4:17
I can’t think of his name and I’m looking for it at the moment but I’m pretty sure he’s a referee. I’m pretty certain of that.
BradvYgCQAABjjN.jpg

Tommy Rich
Ronnie Garvin
Greg mother fucking Gagne

There's 3 worse just off the top of my head.

Is these eyes he was brave and strong
Fuckin' guy saved America by slamming Yoko

Back