was the Moose overrated?

Nah.

I think another part of it is that he had one eye. It's really hard to fight with one eye.

Nah.

I think another part of it is that he had one eye. It's really hard to fight with one eye.
Yeah people are fuckin dumb
His eye got shut something like 2-3 minutes into the first he got the TD and back mount in the first two rounds
Pretty daMN good for one eye he lost the third, but hell, he was exhausted from all the take downs and back mounts he put on that Russian
Two eyed Mousassi would have got the finish
Well see a rematch I bet

Moose fights much better when he's pissed off.

I bet he looks better in his next match. Schlemenko is solid and Moose ended up losing sight from one eye in the first round.

There is a reason why your thread got wastelanded.

That's your answer.

Real cognize real
fedor-and-gegard1.jpg

Yeah people are fuckin dumb
His eye got shut something like 2-3 minutes into the first he got the TD and back mount in the first two rounds
Pretty daMN good for one eye he lost the third, but hell, he was exhausted from all the take downs and back mounts he put on that Russian
Two eyed Mousassi would have got the finish
Well see a rematch I bet

haha I also noticed it when he got Shlemenko's back. Definitely a game changer and Alex isnt a slouch.

The guy had his right eye shut within the fist minute of round 1. Fuck off lol. Only on Sherdog.

over rated yeah but any liked fighter is over rated af on sherdog. Doesnt mean he's not still good af tho. He beat shlemenko with one eye. was a clear 29-28 decision

Back