Was Tim Elliot's visit to the house the most entertaining part of this season?

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I personally thought it was hilarious...the little flyweight who gives no shits and backs down to no one, getting under the skin of much bigger, drunken fighters, and was begging one of them to take a swing at him

Talk about a funny instigator

If you guys have ever played the video game borderlands, it reminded me of the crazy midget bad guys

VIR_156442_13026_cuanto_sabes_de_borderlands.jpg

Well also Tim had Zach Cummings, who could choke out Julian Lane in seconds

Then Matt Browns only a phone call away, who would come knock the rest of them out

robbie-lawler-matt-brown-ufc-on-fox-12-3.jpg

That segment was definitely amusing, but this moment started a catchphrase and was pretty entertaining overall.

I can't understand why some think Tim started it all. Them clowns in the hot tub started talking trash, and IMO, Tim had a valid point with the "Loser's Tub"...hahahaha

seth was sad as hell trying to start a fight with krause because hes a washed up nobody. edwards also being an idiot running across the room trying to fight because hes also a washed up loser. julian just being a dick. all these guys are washed up and were looking for 5mins of fame because its probably the last time anyone will ever hear about them

Yes, it most definitely was the most entertaining part of the season for me. I've always liked Tim Elliot and now I like him even more. I wish I didn't delete that episode because I would like to watch that scene again.

Just proves that the top fighters are humble in defeat and the lower tier fighters get butthurt when someone says they lost a fight.

the douchebags in the hot tub started all the trash talking. Tim just pointed out what losers they really were. sometimes the truth hurts. put tim in the ring with any of those losers no matter the weight difference and he would smash them. imho.

seth was sad as hell trying to start a fight with krause because hes a washed up nobody. edwards also being an idiot running across the room trying to fight because hes also a washed up loser. julian just being a dick. all these guys are washed up and were looking for 5mins of fame because its probably the last time anyone will ever hear about them
Not really dude he actually had a point. Imagine if ur one of them. Its against the rules to bring friends or anyone not in the show. Ur staying away from family and friends and surrounded by douches and here goes Krause bringing in his friends with no consequences.

Not really dude he actually had a point. Imagine if ur one of them. Its against the rules to bring friends or anyone not in the show. Ur staying away from family and friends and surrounded by douches and here goes Krause bringing in his friends with no consequences.

They were helping coach, coaches have gone to the house many seasons and are allowed. Obviously no rules were broken and Dana didnt care. The 3 guys starting shit were eliminated so why would they care. Youre as petty as them.

They were helping coach, coaches have gone to the house many seasons and are allowed. Obviously no rules were broken and Dana didnt care. The 3 guys starting shit were eliminated so why would they care. Youre as petty as them.
Didnt know they were coaches

Back