Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a terrible stoppage. Plus you could have posted in the five other ones that were made before yours...
Hmmm I won’t go looking at times but I felt mine was one of the first with the most posts too.

But it be what it be.

Cheers.

Why was my thread Munhoz vs Johns=Aldo vs Stephens removed randomly? Makes no sense whats so ever, a discussion about 2 active fighters, in a great UFC fight of the current event, while im comparing this fight to Aldo vs Stephens in terms of the body shot finish a pure 100% ufc discussion with a valid comparison... Yet its instantly moved to wasteland and deleted? that seems some sort of abuse of power....

Why was my thread Munhoz vs Johns=Aldo vs Stephens removed randomly? Makes no sense whats so ever, a discussion about 2 active fighters, in a great UFC fight of the current event, while im comparing this fight to Aldo vs Stephens in terms of the body shot finish a pure 100% ufc discussion with a valid comparison... Yet its instantly moved to wasteland and deleted? that seems some sort of abuse of power....
Calling out other posters... Plus. Aldo fans... Not even close to being the same fight or being stopped. The guy couldn't finish him once it got to the ground. That is what you wanted to know... why Aldo got the finish and this one went on.

Got a MM AppreciationThread today deleted.

Even had @Jackonfire posting in it.

Got deleted cause another guy started one hours later (I started it pretty quick after MM lost, and made it so trolls wouldn’t be interested but old school fans could show honest appreciation.)

Am a bit disappointed but I think it was propably an honest mistake.

Anyway, know you guys have a hard job (especially maintaining threads on nights with fights) so I do appreciate what you guys do.

Keep up the good work fellas. Here’s to a great MMA site.

Got a MM AppreciationThread today deleted.

Even had @Jackonfire posting in it.

Got deleted cause another guy started one hours later (I started it pretty quick after MM lost, and made it so trolls wouldn’t be interested but old school fans could show honest appreciation.)

Am a bit disappointed but I think it was propably an honest mistake.

Anyway, know you guys have a hard job (especially maintaining threads on nights with fights) so I do appreciate what you guys do.

Keep up the good work fellas. Here’s to a great MMA site.
I can't speak to why your thread got deleted but its possible it was a mistake as there have been issues with the server all day. We've had trouble deleting double posts as well as moving threads to a more appropriate forum. I know I accidentally merged two threads that had absolutely nothing to do with one another because the server had the hiccups. :oops:

But thanks for your understanding.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...star-wars-movie.3704125/page-2#post-143586985

Can I get this thread moved back to the Mayberry? It's not a troll thread at all. I'm giving the mod that moved it the benefit of the doubt that it was done with the best of intentions and this is one of those cases where a sincere thread will only get troll responses and so you error on the side of caution. Otherwise, it just makes no sense to me unless the mod is a Star Wars fan who hates this movie or something.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...star-wars-movie.3704125/page-2#post-143586985

Can I get this thread moved back to the Mayberry? It's not a troll thread at all. I'm giving the mod that moved it the benefit of the doubt that it was done with the best of intentions and this is one of those cases where a sincere thread will only get troll responses and so you error on the side of caution. Otherwise, it just makes no sense to me unless the mod is a Star Wars fan who hates this movie or something.

I don't think it was me, but it seems clear that it was a mistake by someone to move it to the Wasteland. It's back in the Berry now.

Why was my NPD Sales thread removed from Video Games forum?

Edit: I noticed it was moved to the Switch thread. Odd considering it's not a Nintendo specific topic as it also pertains to the industry at large, but it atleast may drive discussion in that respective thread so I understand.

Every time I start a thread On Khabib it eventually gets wastelanded. I believe its got to be a particular MOD who has an issue with me or more likely Kahbib. Whatever it is, its not being handled correctly. There are many crappier threads NOT wastelanded. Whoever is the TOP MOD needs to look into which particular MOD has done this and tell them to stop please.

Every time I start a thread On Khabib it eventually gets wastelanded. I believe its got to be a particular MOD who has an issue with me or more likely Kahbib. Whatever it is, its not being handled correctly. There are many crappier threads NOT wastelanded. Whoever is the TOP MOD needs to look into which particular MOD has done this and tell them to stop please.
Checked it out. Bud. Khabib being three or four division champ and fighting Whitaker and Romero... Keep it a logical topic and you should have no problem...

Checked it out. Bud. Khabib being three or four division champ and fighting Whitaker and Romero... Keep it a logical topic and you should have no problem...

Except people do it all the time with Conor and he isnt 26-0. Not sure my posts are being graded fairly.

Except people do it all the time with Conor and he isnt 26-0. Not sure my posts are being graded fairly.
There are more threads about Mcgregor in wasteland... And. Just to let you know. Everybody is on the same playing field.

Why was my khabib will "get Injured" setting up Diaz trilogy thread deleted. !?!? Nothing against the rules in it .... And had lots of comments coming in .... Seems weird to delete it ...

I had a couple threads from long ago that i was curious about. Two were about meeting Jon Jones and Chael (separate threads) probably 5-6 years ago and one was something along the lines of "you may be an old school mma fan if..." which had a ton of replies. I see some of my posts in my profile going back to 2007 and these were after them. Thanks!

I had a couple threads from long ago that i was curious about. Two were about meeting Jon Jones and Chael (separate threads) probably 5-6 years ago and one was something along the lines of "you may be an old school mma fan if..." which had a ton of replies. I see some of my posts in my profile going back to 2007 and these were after them. Thanks!
created profile 2006 been on sherdog WELL before that. Just looking for an answer - thanks!

created profile 2006 been on sherdog WELL before that. Just looking for an answer - thanks!

When we switched from vBulliten to Xenforo we had to prune older threads and as such, we lost a lot of threads

I don't see them in your history so they were likely lost when the file size of the database transfer had to be decreased

That would be me and by the looks of things, the mod who moved your threads to the Wasteland was just being nice by not deleting it outright

Here is your OP of the most recent one

After Khabib beats Conor, he will bypass T Ferg and fight Woodley to become Champ Champ. He could very well become Champ Champ Champ if Whittaker doesnt duck him.

Why bypass T Ferg........because Al Laquinta is going to beat T Ferg.

Riveting stuff and SURE to start conversation that will last at least 3 posts.

Here are all your recent threads

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 1.28.37 PM.png

They are all pretty identical

Maybe take the time to create a unique and well thought out thread that poses a question for discussion, not a random statement and "thoughts" after it.

Why have two seperate threads I've made regarding UFC 229 not being sold out and posing the question whether it will or not been moved here yet the "UFC 229 sold out in 3 minutes" thread stays?

Despite the fact UFC 229 being sold out in 3 minutes is totally false and the the tickets not being sold out is factual.

Explanation needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back