Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was my thread about Gordon Bombay attending UFC 215 with MM and Nunes deleted...it was even wastelanded...straight to delete

I know it was a reference to MM and Nunes ducking, but it was light hearted humor, not fighter bashing at all

A lot of worse threads about MM and Nunes ducking are still allowed on the forums

A lot of people who read the thread enjoyed it also, and thought it was good

Why was my thread about Gordon Bombay attending UFC 215 with MM and Nunes deleted...it was even wastelanded...straight to delete

I know it was a reference to MM and Nunes ducking, but it was light hearted humor, not fighter bashing at all

A lot of worse threads about MM and Nunes ducking are still allowed on the forums

A lot of people who read the thread enjoyed it also, and thought it was good

I'm not seeing it anywhere in your recent history

324593.jpg

It was from last Friday. I could recreate it with your permission, I didnt want to recreate a deleted thread though in case there was something wrong with it I was not aware of

It was from last Friday. I could recreate it with your permission, I didnt want to recreate a deleted thread though in case there was something wrong with it I was not aware of
You could recreate it, but I would advise you make it directly in the wasteland to save us the time. It's a joke thread about ducks and Nunes ducking, and serves no purpose other than to invite fighter bashing. Claiming that Nunes ducked Shevchenko, a fighter she already defeated and could fight again to make substantially more money this time, is patently ridiculous. She spoke of her medical issues last year, so it's nothing new.

I didn't delete it myself, but I would have immediately wastelanded it if I had seen it first. It is the prime candidate for a thread that merits being moved there, as it is both a joke thread and a rehashed thread of a topic we've seen time and time again.

Last edited:
You could recreate it, but I would advise you make it directly in the wasteland to save us the time. It's a joke thread about ducks and Nunes ducking, and serves no purpose other than to invite fighter bashing. Claiming that Nunes ducked Shevchenko, a fighter she already defeated and could fight again to make substantially more money this time, is patently ridiculous. She spoke of her medical issues last year, so it's nothing new.

I didn't delete it myself, but I would have immediately wastelanded it if I had seen it first. It is the prime candidate for a thread that merits being moved there, as it is both a joke thread and a rehashed thread of a topic we've seen time and time again.

Id be fine if it was wastelanded, but a lot of people seemed to enjoy the thread

It had over 10 likes in the 1st hour, and lots of positive comments/praise gifs

It had over 10 likes in the 1st hour, and lots of positive comments/praise gifs
That isn't a good justification, as mentioned, it invokes fighter bashing.

With Nunes a lot of trolls like to fighter bash her by targeting her sexuality and looks as well as making racist comments against her. While the thread may be light hearted in nature, trolls will see it as an invitation to bash Amanda and then it spirals out of control and dubs/bans have to be handed out.

Version 2, and hopefully twice the fun.
my thread about Tyron Woodley's sister was deleted, there was no reason given and it appears that my account is on some type of suspension because I can't like or edit my posts and my name is in yellow.

What kind of rule would go against a thread about a fighter's sister and how am I suppose to be aware of this mysterious rule(if there is one).

my thread about Tyron Woodley's sister was deleted, there was no reason given and it appears that my account is on some type of suspension because I can't like or edit my posts and my name is in yellow.

What kind of rule would go against a thread about a fighter's sister and how am I suppose to be aware of this mysterious rule(if there is one).

Your OP

I couldn't find any pics. Can anyone post a screen shot or instagram account. She was fine as hell. Can't get her tits out of my head.

I too, cannot understand while your thread would be deleted from the Fighting Discussion Forums

You really want to keep this up?

Your OP

I couldn't find any pics. Can anyone post a screen shot or instagram account. She was fine as hell. Can't get her tits out of my head.

I too, cannot understand while your thread would be deleted from the Fighting Discussion Forums

But it's a UFC forum and it was about a UFC fighter's sister. My bad, I didn't know that forum was so specific about topics.

and what does "you really want to keep this up" suppose to mean? Are you mistakening me for another poster. I dont' think I have a reputation for trolling or making bad threads.

I'd like an explanation please.

Mods on this site are getting out of control.

If only there was an entire thread dedicated to this.

Gimmie a few

I'd like an explanation please.

Mods on this site are getting out of control.
I moved it to the Wasteland because I felt your thread was basically a comment that was better suited for one of the many open, active Woodley threads in the Heavies. A quick check around the time you posted your thread shows at least 5 threads specifically about whether or not the fight was boring.

Wuaa7zI.png

Just a reminder, posted at the top of the Heavies in the Rules and Contact Info thread, there is a guide to the Wasteland that explains why certain types of threads are better suited for that forum.

I moved it to the Wasteland because I felt your thread was basically a comment that was better suited for one of the many open, active Woodley threads in the Heavies. A quick check around the time you posted your thread shows at least 5 threads specifically about whether or not the fight was boring.

Wuaa7zI.png

Just a reminder, posted at the top of the Heavies in the Rules and Contact Info thread, there is a guide to the Wasteland that explains why certain types of threads are better suited for that forum.

Mine was much more specific and unique, focused on building comradery between fellow sleepy MMA fans. I'm trying to build a better tomorrow for Sherdog, and your out here dumping threads Like a bully!

But man, obviously a lot people are going to be talking about the most recent fights. C'mon.

Your OP

Still no explanation about why my account is suspended for something minor. It was a thread about Tyron's sister. He's a UFC fighter and it was in the UFC section. I couldn't find any rules anywhere that say "only talk about 'fighting' in the UFC section".

At most the thread should just be moved to wasteland but the fact that it was deleted and then my account was put on a some kind of limit/suspension is fuking extremist bullshit. It's not like I make troll posts and threads everyday like some other posters.

Sherdog mods on some kind of power trip. Fuk this shit.

The Fighter Bashing rule (which includes Flaming and sexual graphic comments towards female fighters) doesn't just apply to fighters, it applies to their relatives and loved ones as well.

If you're still not satisfied with the thread deletion, then you can take it up with the Mod that gave the Infraction via PM, but do not troll the Support forum, this area of the forum is frequently checked by the site owners.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back