Wasted Wrestling Themes.

HHH being a metalhead was obvious with all the intros and skull graphics

I remember when they changed the theme to some generic rap song, and people lost their shit and they changed it after a few weeks.

I'm too lazy to go back through the thread but did anyone mention The Ascension's theme? It's a bop wasted on what become jobbers.

Saw this thread and thought of this one right away. Used this a few times to get pumped up before lifting.

Wow I just looked through all 5 pages I can’t believe nobody posted this. I think it was one of the coolest theme songs ever and they wasted it on gangrel/ the brood who were only around for like a few months.

I don’t know how to post the song but someone who does please post the brood theme song

Which one, had a three
King of Kings for sure. My favorite of the Motorhead songs and to get so rarely used. Always got me pumped when he used it I guess.

Wow I just looked through all 5 pages I can’t believe nobody posted this. I think it was one of the coolest theme songs ever and they wasted it on gangrel/ the brood who were only around for like a few months.

I don’t know how to post the song but someone who does please post the brood theme song

Gangrel's run was from summer 98 until the end of 2000, his theme definitely wasn't wasted.

Back