Watch DREAM

IllegalKnee

Legalize grounded knees
@White
Reaction score
I am a relatively new MMA fan and obviously the first place I started watching after UFC was PRIDE. However, I have now exhausted the PRIDE library on Fight Pass and was wondering if anyone knows where/how to watch DREAM. I can't find DVDs or anything online, but I understand it is the natural successor to PRIDE in Japanese MMA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check on YouTube. There’s plenty of footage on there.

Also check out Sengoku - Sengoku Raiden Championship - SRC.

They were great and from around the same time frame.

Also keep up with RIZIN if you can.

is Cullum vs Tokoro up anywhere?

Jienotsu vs Aoki is good for a laugh.

www.mma-torrents.com

You can try there. They used to have a pack with every event.

Check out Sengoku, as mentioned, and K1 Hero*s as well. Those and DREAM were all amazing, and DREAM was a successor to Hero*s every bit as much as PRIDE. That timeframe for JMMA was amazing.

I am a relatively new MMA fan and obviously the first place I started watching after UFC was PRIDE. However, I have now exhausted the PRIDE library on Fight Pass and was wondering if anyone knows where/how to watch DREAM. I can't find DVDs or anything online, but I understand it is the natural successor to PRIDE in Japanese MMA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As already mentioned...
Check out Sengoku

Go rutracker

I echo the sentiments expressed about Sengoku. I was very sad when they closed up shop. I enjoyed them more than Dream, I think.

Check on YouTube. There’s plenty of footage on there.

Also check out Sengoku - Sengoku Raiden Championship - SRC.

They were great and from around the same time frame.

Also keep up with RIZIN if you can.

I've done my best to keep up with Rizin. I can't figure out for the life of me why UFC doesn't steal production elements from JMMA.

www.mma-torrents.com

Check out Sengoku, as mentioned, and K1 Hero*s as well. Those and DREAM were all amazing, and DREAM was a successor to Hero*s every bit as much as PRIDE. That timeframe for JMMA was amazing.
Go rutracker
www.mma-torrents.com

Do you have an invite? Seems like this is invite only

When GLORY kickboxing bought out K-1, I thought they got all the K-1 Hero's footage and DREAM but when I Look up DREAM's history it ends in 2012.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* December 2007-Early 2008 - Pride FC's buyout and Yarennoka! After the Zuffa buyout of Japan’s Pride FC, the former Dream Stage Entertainment executives put on a collaborative New Year's Eve mixed martial arts show with Shooto, M-1 Global, and the Fighting and Entertainment Group, called Yarennoka!. This show was intended to be a farewell show of Pride FC. However, due to its success and further petitioning by Japanese MMA fans, the FEG and the former DSE staff decided to combine their efforts and form a new Japanese promotion. Dream (styled DREAM in capitals) is a mixed martial arts (MMA) organization promoted by former PRIDE FC executives and K-1 promoter Fighting and Entertainment Group. DREAM replaced FEG's previous-run mixed martial arts fight series, Hero's. The series retains many of the stylistic flourishes and personnel from Pride FC broadcasts, including fight introducer Lenne Hardt. In America, the promotion is aired on HDNet To date they have promoted over 20 shows highlighting some of the best Japanese and international MMA talent, establishing or enhancing the careers of top ranked fighters such as Shinya Aoki, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez, Joe Warren, and Gegard Mousasi.

*February 13, 2008 - Hero's dissolution and Dream's emergence : new promotion was confirmed along with Hero's dissolution. All of Hero's' fighters were confirmed (such as Hero's champions Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto, Yoshihiro Akiyama and JZ Calvan) to be part of the new promotion along with the additions of Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipović, Shinya Aoki, Kazushi Sakuraba, Mitsuhiro Ishida, and Hayato "Mach" Sakurai. Another notable announcement was Dream's partnership with M-1 Global, who confirmed that they would allow the last Heavyweight Champion of Pride FC (and the winner of the 2004 Heavyweight Grand Prix), Fedor Emelianenko, to fight in their events. Emelianenko was present at the Dream press conference to promote the alliance between the two shows.

*May 2, 2008 - Partnership with HDNet : Dream aired for the first time in the United States with a repeat of Dream 1 on HDNet. A repeat of Dream 2 was aired the following day, while Dream 3 was aired live on May 11. All future Dream events will be airing on HDNet as a part of the network's HDNet Fights series.

*May 10, 2008 - Partnership with EliteXC - Dream announced the working partnership with US promotion EliteXC. The two groups intended to share fighters and eventually co-promote shows. However, with EliteXC now bankrupt the alliance no longer exists.

*August 5, 2009 - Alliance with Strikeforce : Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker announced that the two promotions had signed a formal alliance. This is reportedly a deal that has been talked about for quite some time, but has finally come to fruition. The result of this deal is that the two organizations will exchange fighters and work together to bring MMA fans the best fights possible. Also, because of Strikeforce's recent agreement with Fedor Emelianenko and M-1 Global, it is presumable that they would be involved in the alliance as well.

*October 2009 - Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker stated interest in unifying the titles between the two promotions. However Dream has yet to give a public response. It's likely all unification plans have been dropped due to Zuffa, the parent company of UFC, acquiring Stikeforce.

*November 23, 2011 - Alliance with ONE Fighting Championship : sources close to ONE Fighting Championship announced a new alliance with DREAM to copromote shows and participate in fighter exchange This follows weeks after ONE FC's deals with the Korean based Road Fighting championship, and the Filipino based URCC and Cage

Fighting Championship in Australia. ONE FC, based in Singapore seeks to promote the rise of popularity of MMA in Asia.

*January 17, 2012 - Partnership with ProElite : ProElite announced a partnership with DREAM to copromote shows and exchange fighters
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big props have to go to FEG and Tanigawa, they could’ve easily just abandon the PRIDE style of events and continued Hero’s. But the rival to PRIDE kept it going just under the DREAM banner

Back