WATCH: Pit bull attacks woman's foot and won't let go on Lower Manhattan subway

“But dogs are people too.” Yes. Let’s continue letting dogs go everywhere humans go. Things like this can never happen if it’s cute little Fido.

Dog doesn't like black women.

What's the problem?

its obviously the fault of the womans foot.

pit bulls are friendly, loving and passive

Retarded Pitbull owner who should be put down along with his dog.

With that said, the woman is stupid, too. You're gonna push the dog and start trouble knowing the damage a Pitbull can inflict? That's next level stupid

I would have pulled out my Glock 19 and shot that fucking thing. Fuck pitbulls.

The only thing worse than pitbulls are th shitbags who think owning them is a cool/good idea.

Pitbulls owners are scum.

one day if humanity survives people will look back and think ´´god people were so stupid to allow these trashy animals to be treated like gods and to go everywhere as slaves for emotionally damaged and retarded people´´

Shit like that will happen when you shove an animal you have no familiarity with (especially a pitbull ffs), which is apparently what the woman did.

Not that I condone the dog being on the subway to begin with, but yeah, would help not instigating shit with it.

I wish he woulda chewed her fuckin leg off
Touch my dog and Im gonna push your teeth down your fuckin throat

I heard a long time ago that you have to pick them up for them to release you. Another thing is that if you get bit you should shove the limb down its throat rather than pull it out against their teeth.

I heard a long time ago that you have to pick them up for them to release you. Another thing is that if you get bit you should shove the limb down its throat rather than pull it out against their teeth.
Picking them up isnt gonna cause them to release if their serious about holding on
The best way to get a dog to release is to shimmy a stick into his clenched jaws and twist his head sideways

“But dogs are people too.” Yes. Let’s continue letting dogs go everywhere humans go. Things like this can never happen if it’s cute little Fido.

My cockaspaniel isn’t causing any trouble on the train. They have soft mouths that can’t bite down, she wouldn’t be able to harm a toddler even if she suffered from cocka madness (which she doesn’t).

Picking them up isnt gonna cause them to release if their serious about holding on
The best way to get a dog to release is to shimmy a stick into his clenched jaws and twist his head sideways
Wrong. Thumb in the asshole.
Works for people too.

Wrong. Thumb in the asshole.
Works for people too.
I invite you to try that next time you're being mauled by a game dog
You'll die being a sex pervert

Back