Watches/Timepieces/Smartwatches

I'm an Omega man myself. Occasionally wear a Planet Ocean Co-Axial. Saving up for a Speedmaster Moon Watch.

Very nice. I have a preference for Omegas over most brands including Rolex myself, even since I was a kid. I love the classic Rolex pepsi GMT but my wrist is too thick, they just feel too small. I went with the Seamaster ceramic today

IMAG1449.jpg

And alternate with the Moonwatch

1459431893161.jpg

Nobody needs a nice watch, just like nobody needs an expensive car or a diamond ring. Sometimes its just nice to have nice things, and it's difficult not to appreciate the engineering and quality of a expensive timepiece.

Good planet then pelagos in that order if it were me. Not a fan of the grey side of the Moon. If you end up with any of the 3 let me know. I want to see pics. I still haven't decided what I'm getting next. My tastes are all over.

The GSoTM is really nice IMO, a really gorgeous watch. The blue Pelagos is great too, I thought long and hard about picking one up before deciding the last thing in the world I need is another expensive watch. Current rule: if something comes in, something else has to go out.

Very nice. I have a preference for Omegas over most brands including Rolex myself, even since I was a kid. I love the classic Rolex pepsi GMT but my wrist is too thick, they just feel too small. I went with the Seamaster ceramic today

View attachment 87645

View attachment 87647

Nobody needs a nice watch, just like nobody needs an expensive car or a diamond ring. Sometimes its just nice to have nice things, and it's difficult not to appreciate the engineering and quality of a expensive timepiece.
ibrqe5ae8bqqju.gif

The GSoTM is really nice IMO, a really gorgeous watch. The blue Pelagos is great too, I thought long and hard about picking one up before deciding the last thing in the world I need is another expensive watch. Current rule: if something comes in, something else has to go out.
I don't knock others. I just have my preferences is all. Whether or not I like a watch doesn't meant that I don't appreciate the craftsmanship that went into it.

View attachment 87645

View attachment 87647

Not a fan of Pepsi bezels. I tend to lean more towards Omega over Rolex also. I like their case designs a bit more.

Last edited:
My rule is that if something new comes in and it doesn't fit in the watch box...... Buy another watch box.

love it
very retro
you must be big hit with hipsters
and the ladies, naturally
I was looking for one of those plastic toy watches with the lil balls in them but couldn't find one and I thought this will do.

I was looking for one of those plastic toy watches with the lil balls in them but couldn't find one and I thought this will do.
I had one of these when I was a youngster. I thought I was so cool lol
s-l300.jpg

I had one of these when I was a youngster. I thought I was so cool lol
s-l300.jpg
That's old school. I remember when I was a kid someone had some kinda watch that was a transformer or something and it was the greatest shit ever.

That's old school. I remember when I was a kid someone had some kinda watch that was a transformer or something and it was the greatest shit ever.
I had a qbert watch as a kid. My friend had a pac man watch. They were amazing.

I have one of these:
hublot-replicas.jpg

It's a Thai replica my Dad got me and shit doesn't even fucking work. But it looks so money. Just gotta pray no-one asks me the time

i like where this thread has gone with the old ass toy watches lmao
good shit

I wear a vintage GMT master when not working and a citizen blue angel for work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back