Watching Justified

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
A few things.

Godamn this show is good boy!!

Does rooting for Raylan make me a redneck?

I normally hate cops, being a Republican I shouldn't but I got a lot of duiis. Speeding tickets. Lots of just road shit and I think these dumbass cops do shit because they were bullied in high school and now became beta cucks. So I enjoy seeing the bad guys in this show win, even though they rarely last.

I guess my question is. Does the coal industry need to survive? I mean we are never gonna get to fusion power. Governments refuse to invest in it so far because of the lucrative trade in fossil fuels

What's in that bowl -
I keep thinking it's some kind of popcorn or food of some kind but now upon closer inspection it appears tobe some kind of gambling tokens

What's in that bowl -
I keep thinking it's some kind of popcorn or food of some kind but now upon closer inspection it appears tobe some kind of gambling tokens
Switch from red neck shit to a dumbass war room question at the end? That's a yellow and red chip in Vegas son

A few things.

Godamn this show is good boy!!

Does rooting for Raylan make me a redneck?

I normally hate cops, being a Republican I shouldn't but I got a lot of duiis. Speeding tickets. Lots of just road shit and I think these dumbass cops do shit because they were bullied in high school and now became beta cucks. So I enjoy seeing the bad guys in this show win, even though they rarely last.

I guess my question is. Does the coal industry need to survive? I mean we are never gonna get to fusion power. Governments refuse to invest in it so far because of the lucrative trade in fossil fuels
giphy.webp

I'll take this to OT. Drunk setting in

I learned about kestering from this show, so yeah its good.

Boyd Crowder is one of my favorite TV characters of all time, regardless of what side of the law he is on. Walton Goggins absolutely destroyed that role. Him and Timothy Olyphant are absolute gold together.

I was never able to get into this show, it was too quirky and corny. Maybe if it was on HBO it would've been better.

I was never able to get into this show, it was too quirky and corny. Maybe if it was on HBO it would've been better.
I get that but it never stopped me from liking burn notice as much as I did The Shield

Guys your missing the point. Does oil equal,asskicking

I'd reckon it's putting things up your butt likely to avoid detection. Like you wouldn't shove a toothbrush up there but you may shove some cocaine.
Been there done that

Boyd Crowder is one of my favorite TV characters of all time, regardless of what side of the law he is on. Walton Goggins absolutely destroyed that role. Him and Timothy Olyphant are absolute gold together.
This is the biggest takeaway from the show for me.

Olyphant and Gogging absolutely KILLED their roles and it's fucking amazing to see them on screen together.

Going back and watching The Shield after seeing Justified first you can tell Goggins has "it" with that character too.

Back