Wayne's World 2

Cool Hand Luke

Shit-Coin Master
Pink
Reaction score
I watched this movie again for the first time in many years, a movie that I've probably seen 10-15 times.

Compared to the first one, this movie was less funny overall and after having witnessed Mike Meyers film career it is very evident now how he relied on the same jokes for many years across the various movies he made.

I will say, however, the scene where Wayne meets Cassandras dad and proceeds to fight with him is one of the funniest scenes ever made.

Also two mind blowing moments when i realized that both

better-call-saul-star-bob-odenkirk-wants-breaking-bad-spinoff-to-be-a-prequel-and-sequel.jpg

and

oz-season-1-6-to-your-health-tobias-beecher-in-drag-talent-show-lee-tergesen-episode-guide-review.jpg

were in this movie.

How did you lose the blue? Did the other mods gang up on you .... run a train?

shitz .... really a year?

stepped down eh .... pressure got to you?

Nah not really, there were far more active mods than I so felt it would be the right thing to do. Plus assfloss became legal so I kind of lost my mojo.

Nah not really, there were far more active mods than I so felt it would be the right thing to do. Plus assfloss became legal so I kind of lost my mojo.

can you hook me up with the blues?

oh yeah, and assfloss legalization was long overdue. We should have an XXX sub-fpr,um tbh.

Had a similar incident where I was watching an old film and saw Hank from Breaking Bad as a cop. It was Three Strikes.

No can do bro. It's gotta be initiated by admin so unless you're on their radar then there is no point on asking.

No can do bro. It's gotta be initiated by admin so unless you're on their radar then there is no point on asking.
When i came back some mother fucker took my name and im stuck with a secondary version of myself. my man RR, and Revo couldnt help me. do your thing with the boss, and get my name back. ive got some Pesos with your name on it Pal

When i came back some mother fucker took my name and im stuck with a secondary version of myself. my man RR, and Revo couldnt help me. do your thing with the boss, and get my name back. ive got some Pesos with your name on it Pal

I just checked and Gaylord is available. Just take it back.

I just checked and Gaylord is available. Just take it back.
Wow. looks like we found our first bigot in the thread. no wonder you were chased out of the War Room. you think because im gay, i'd have a gay name? i have a pickle AV dude. that not enough. reported

I watched this movie again for the first time in many years, a movie that I've probably seen 10-15 times.

Compared to the first one, this movie was less funny overall and after having witnessed Mike Meyers film career it is very evident now how he relied on the same jokes for many years across the various movies he made.

I will say, however, the scene where Wayne meets Cassandras dad and proceeds to fight with him is one of the funniest scenes ever made.

Also two mind blowing moments when i realized that both

better-call-saul-star-bob-odenkirk-wants-breaking-bad-spinoff-to-be-a-prequel-and-sequel.jpg

and

oz-season-1-6-to-your-health-tobias-beecher-in-drag-talent-show-lee-tergesen-episode-guide-review.jpg

were in this movie.

Wayne's World 2 was certainly not as good as the original, but it gets more hate than it deserves. I enjoyed it.

raw

Ahh yes, it's like Star Trek the Next Generation. In many ways it's superior, but will never be as reckognized as the original.

The current admins... are they more into the bbc pics or Granny-BBW? I feel like you only get one shot with this and I don't wanna mess it up.

Also, seems you might as well change title to "I'm a former mod AMA plus Wayne's World 2 discussion"

I will say, however, the scene where Wayne meets Cassandras dad and proceeds to fight with him is one of the funniest scenes ever made..

Been a while since I'v seen either but I remember actually thinking the sequel had the better jokes in it(especially Raph Brown's Dany character from Withnail and I) even if it didn't hold together as well as the original.

I'd say its probably not just Meyers career that's made a lot of the material feel over familiar, I would argue that really a lot of modern comedy over the past 25 years from the likes of WIll Ferrel or more recently Paul Feig actually tends to fall back to tropes Meyers introduced. That sense of films as extended SNL segments I think really starts with him, something like the Blues Brothers might be much earlier but the film they were in felt much more cinematic rather than an expanded series of sketches.

Back