Wayne's World 2

I watched this movie again for the first time in many years, a movie that I've probably seen 10-15 times.

Compared to the first one, this movie was less funny overall and after having witnessed Mike Meyers film career it is very evident now how he relied on the same jokes for many years across the various movies he made.

I will say, however, the scene where Wayne meets Cassandras dad and proceeds to fight with him is one of the funniest scenes ever made.

Also two mind blowing moments when i realized that both

better-call-saul-star-bob-odenkirk-wants-breaking-bad-spinoff-to-be-a-prequel-and-sequel.jpg

and

oz-season-1-6-to-your-health-tobias-beecher-in-drag-talent-show-lee-tergesen-episode-guide-review.jpg

were in this movie.

I just rewatched for the first time in many years. I think it is underrated by most people. There are some really funny scenes in it (including that "YMCA" scene). Hysterical.

I think they're both brilliant.

I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether.
The whole film is worth it for that scene alone. Nasty business, really...

Got an early start at work tomorrow but after reading this thread I’m feeling the urge to get high as giraffe pussy and watch WW2...

The current admins... are they more into the bbc pics or Granny-BBW? I feel like you only get one shot with this and I don't wanna mess it up.

Also, seems you might as well change title to "I'm a former mod AMA plus Wayne's World 2 discussion"

Or how about “Former Mods and Wayne’s World 2 fans, GTFIH”. Lmao

Wayne's World 2 was certainly not as good as the original, but it gets more hate than it deserves. I enjoyed it.

raw

Yeah I'm increasingly convinced it's only a notch below the first. And that pretty much puts it as the third best SNL to film adaptation of all time (Blues Brothers and Wayne's World being the best).

This Officer and a Gentleman spoof you posted, really solid stuff from the guy who plays Morrison, hilarious Tim Meadows as Sammy Davis Jr. cameo, and Robert Brown steals every scene he's in..."proceeded to beat them to death with their own shoes..."

Plus Carvey has some solid lines when he's with Basinger. "Can I be frank?" "Okayyy..can I still be Garth?"

YMCA scene is funny.

Martial arts movie fight scene with Cassandra's dad is classic.

Drew Barrymore, Ted McGinley, and Harry Shearer cameos all deliver too.
"Well. WORK IS HARD."

Waynestock plot overall is funny and a worthy successor to the original film. One significant area where I'd say it lacks is that Walken (and he's been great in many roles) is not nearly as good in his heel role as Rob Lowe and Kurt Fuller were in the first one.

Is that the guy who pooped on Shillinger’s face?

Back