Ways to beat a 13 year bjj practitioner

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by ironkhan57, Jul 12, 2018.

1. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Yeah my takedown defense is good. Against pure bjj practitioners my takedown defense is good against mma guy depending on the mixed martial artist I usually don't get taken down. I got a good gameplan for him. He's not responding to my text about fighting now I asked him if he has like a gym or place we can fight in, because my parents don't want no one from Newark coming over to the house (yes my family is like a typical paki family), so I don't think the fight is on now.

2. catchwrestle

catchwrestle Yellow Belt

Don't knee him, focus on using your hands. BJJ guys are good on the ground but not the best at takedowns so try to keep a strong base by not kicking. Use lots of movement to tire him out. Send us the vid.

ironkhan57 likes this.
  3. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Yeah that's why I was going to focus on more punches and elbows then knee's and kicks, if I do get a chance I will take it. If the fight is still on I'll let you guys know.

4. Edison Carasio

Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt Platinum Member

Literally none of the OP Is true.

5. Reyesnuthugr

Reyesnuthugr Dominick Reyes Belt

Just use a grass field and record it on a phone* like everyone else

(make sure it's held horizontally plz)

6. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Ok this guy literally calls me and he's acting fucking retarded I put 300 down, I tell him unless he got a gym to fight in, he wants the fucking 300 before we fight, and he's like i'ma come to your house and we gonna talk and then I'm like my parents will call the cops on you if you come unannounced and he's like what? And then I repeat myself and hes like what? And now I'm like fuck this guy. And just hung up on him. He tells me he smokes then tells me he doesn't he actually thinks he's conning me.

7. jack36767

jack36767 Brown Belt

You sound even more suburban

ironkhan57 likes this.
  8. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

That's the thing he doesn't want to meet in a public place, he's just fucking retarded, I don't think I'm going to fight him but if he contacts me in the next week, i will fight him, I rather fight in a place where I know he'll fight fair and not have any buddies to jump in.

9. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

I'm surprised the other guy who was questioning my whole posting history didn't say anything when I explained everything.

10. RJ Green

RJ Green Black Belt

is his mom hot? do you have game? you could fuck his mom.

anybody fuckin your mom is gonna whoop your ass. it's why you can't beat up your dad. even if he didn't have old man strength, you still know he fucked your mother.

fuck his mom. crush his spirits.

Potzi, catchwrestle and Fla graplr like this.
  11. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Lmao this comment made my day. My dad doesn't even hit me anymore because I choked him out.

12. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

One quick question is that a compliment or an insult?

13. DatCutman

DatCutman White Belt

Because when I learned more about you I felt bad. I thought you were just another rando idiotic 21 year old having TUF fights in their backyard to pay tribute to the JUST BLEED god, but there's probably deeper issues than that. Sassing people on the internet to help them not be retards is a helpful, selfless exercise that can help shame the recipient into being a better person, but frankly I don't think you'd benefit from it. I think you should go to a therapist and try to sort your life out.

INTERL0PER and ironkhan57 like this.
  14. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Lol, so just because I don't know what to do with my life mean's I have to see a therapist?

15. Old Man

Old Man Black Belt

It's hard to distill the truth. Has this guy known about BJJ for 13 years, or actually trained for 13 years at a legit gym? Are you a 15 year old kid spinning a tale to get a rise out of the grappling forum, or is what you wrote 90% true?

Assuming that you are serious, then you are fucked. 13 years of serious BJJ training means that if this guy finds any way to get you to the ground, then you are done. Plus fat guys are often pretty strong. Find a way out of this fight so that you can keep all your teeth.

16. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

Well he basically just backed out and not 90% of everything I said is true, 100% of everything I said is true, but I don't know whether this guy is legit, I feel like he changes up his story a little too much, he tells me he was a blue belt in school and that he use to train than he tells me he's been training bjj for 13 years, and then tells me and I quote "yeah I smoke I'll smoke and fuck you up", and then today he tells me he doesn't do no drugs or drink when their are pics on his Instagram and facebook of him drinking, and he's telling me to give him the 300 before we fight and I'm like hell no, and he's like i'ma come over to your house and we gonna talk, and the funny thing is while he was on the phone he told me he trains to fight, and I asked him before that if he has a gym to fight in we can fight in their, this guy is just trying to get me to give him the 300 so that he can just walk away with it without fighting and he thinks I'm that stupid.

17. esteven

esteven Blue Belt

Well, he's right. If you are offering him $300 to fight him (while being short on money), then he has some pretty compelling reasons to think that you're stupid.

INTERL0PER likes this.
  18. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

He's using my passion against me, and my urges. Hes a snake.

19. jack36767

jack36767 Brown Belt

The fact you actually have to ask makes you look even more suburban.

20. ironkhan57

ironkhan57 Green Belt

I'll just wait until I make the money to train I use to work at the airport so I think i'm going to get another job at the airport, I'll try at least. Then i'll get back in the gym and then i'll just train and train until I get a fight in the past 3 years I was this close to getting a fight 4x. And some unconventional events happened. That's why I was going to fight this guy.